swerve "releasing the aliens"

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

friend

Obs, thanks much respect for everything you do for cannabis, and the Community !
As a old school head from norcal, I am very excited to be fortunate enough to have the opportunity to get elite gentics ! from a world classy breeder :)
Wishing you great karma and the best of wishes, on all you're future endevers

Thanks

zeke

zeke

It is always sad when friends give good cuts to their friends. Then those cock suckers give it to their friends! How dare they! Might as well sterilize hot chicks with large mammalian protuberances or outlaw ketchup. Sometimes pot growers sound like members of some medieval glass guild. Hoarding materials and knowledge of technique. It'll be funny when this modern version of the Dutch tulip craze ends. Unfortunately corporate scientists and attorneys probably won't participate in lovely threads such as this.

A certain little birdy recently chirped about an impending drop of obs gear here. Did I miss it or must I reinterpret the Pythagorean symbols alluding to this esoteric breeder?

grayarea

grayarea

It is always sad when friends give good cuts to their friends. Then those cock suckers give it to their friends! How dare they! Might as well sterilize hot chicks with large mammalian protuberances or outlaw ketchup. Sometimes pot growers sound like members of some medieval glass guild. Hoarding materials and knowledge of technique. It'll be funny when this modern version of the Dutch tulip craze ends. Unfortunately corporate scientists and attorneys probably won't participate in lovely threads such as this.

A certain little birdy recently chirped about an impending drop of obs gear here. Did I miss it or must I reinterpret the Pythagorean symbols alluding to this esoteric breeder?

i heard they use to blow glass in pyramids. Pot is kind of a glass blower/gypsy tech terminology/trick. its sorta like calling your wife a girl so other people cant find her in the crowd and steal her time from you . It mostly just makes for a lot of confusion and hurt feelings . I dont like that trick because it puts the person selling pot/irene in control of your life and makes them your only option for anything related to that subject.

grayarea

grayarea

using another person as a leash is a dumb way to control something. that kinda stuff is the reason i dont like to take gifts like clones cause they are like a leash between you and the person you get them from . using a clone for a leash to test boundaries is alot less damaging to relationships family's and community's then using ur best friend on your wife and wife on your best friend ....

S

shadowseeds

Just found 3 seeds in a bag of alien dog! Popped one to see if it herms.... might be herm pollen or a hybrid of alien dog.... or it could be a self, hermie, fem th8ng... biggest seeds ive ever seen... cant wait for the finish as the bag of alien is straoght fire!

grayarea

grayarea

all of the alien fields that i light depped grew some nanners .

S

shadowseeds

all of the alien fields that i light depped grew some nanners .

Think I shouldnt run these? Had some hermie issues before and never wanna go there again... im thinking its a cross, place o got these from is always coming out with new crosses of existing strains....

Alien dog is some goodness... mellow happy indica like blueberry....

No cuttings sold here, only seeds.... im expecting an unknown hybrid of obs gear... to be crossed to my own strains...

grayarea

grayarea

1st sign ? like the whole sour diesel and chemdog line be killed 1st sign ?

i didn't really worry to much about the nanners the alienfields grew cause they were sour d style .

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Just found 3 seeds in a bag of alien dog! Popped one to see if it herms.... might be herm pollen or a hybrid of alien dog.... or it could be a self, hermie, fem th8ng... biggest seeds ive ever seen... cant wait for the finish as the bag of alien is straoght fire!
Score!
I would would grow those in a heart beat just to see

S

shadowseeds

Feel like its the fire alien kush they have as well. Prob fire og x alien dog... seen the finished and its amazing. Gonna grab a quarter for a taste..... pollen chuck for sure as long as its not a herm. Even a few bananas its gotta go. Only way id pollen chuck a herm is if its way late flower nanner type deal.....

urban1026835

urban1026835

green punk is a straight up troll , last time he trolled me i confronted him via pm and guess what , he didn't have the guts to reply .. you have never run any genetics from me so how the fk can you judge my work ?
and to whoever asked he if knows something , no he doesn't the guy has a history of shit talking and trolling ..

go ahead and air out your issue with me since your not man enough to reply to my pm .. let's get to the bottom of why your a trolling hater
now i feel validated for putting him on ignore the 1st time i ever had interactions with him.

sorry logic didn't realize you banned him already, but thank you

Top Bottom