swerve "releasing the aliens"

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

shadowseeds

Obs hope using something that may or may not be your genes to make some crosses for myself and to sell a few doesnt bother you, since it was fire and crazy triched out I think it is alien genes...

grayarea

grayarea

Feel like its the fire alien kush they have as well. Prob fire og x alien dog... seen the finished and its amazing. Gonna grab a quarter for a taste..... pollen chuck for sure as long as its not a herm. Even a few bananas its gotta go. Only way id pollen chuck a herm is if its way late flower nanner type deal.....

What day marks the start of late in flower ? and how do you calculate in the weather and seasons/stress factors when your counting days?

S

shadowseeds

Personally dont count days anymore... im talking like a few nanners showing up round harvest time is all...

I go by looks. Plants can stall and take longer then normal due to many things. Loupe and overall bud looks.... all I need to do.

S

shadowseeds

20140730 065815

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
I hurt myself and couldn't walk for 3 months. I can barely walk now and am waiting for surgery. I couldn't even lay in bed right to use my laptop. I have been offline. Came back in to check what I been missing. Then I discovered this thread. WTF! It is a real downer.

I don't personally know Obsousl33t but I have a good friend who knows him well and he speaks very highly of him. Plus whenever I did exchange posts with him he was way cool. Combine that with the fact Texas Kid seems cool with him and that makes obsoul33t golden in my book. Yeah Texas Kid is old, achy and has smoked a bunch of weed but he is awesome and keeps it real. LOL!

As for G.O.D. I have had direct dealings with him and grew out some of his crosses. I found some great smoke in his seeds. I had some keepers until the broad mites got them. G.O.D. is a keeper himself. When I return from the injured reserve list I am going to return some favors to people. It is going to be sooner than later too.

If you are good at what you do there is room for everybody in this game. Especially if you team up with a good group, don't get jealous, stick together, give customers what they want and don't start infighting.

Peace and good luck to everyone.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
As for G.O.D. I have had direct dealings with him and grew out some of his crosses. I found some great smoke in his seeds. I had some keepers until the broad mites got them. G.O.D. is a keeper himself. When I return from the injured reserve list I am going to return some favors to people. It is going to be sooner than later too.

If you are good at what you do there is room for everybody in this game. Especially if you team up with a good group, don't get jealous, stick together, give customers what they want and don't start infighting.

Peace and good luck to everyone.
Great Post Tobor! Worth quoting!
Schwoop is a great dude!
Hope all is well for you and your's!
Peace everyone!

jessejames12345

jessejames12345

its a dispensary in Los Angeles Ca. that sells Franchise genetics

Looks like they still have a good supply , looking at their WT menu . i see some interesting new gear from Tha Doc and Archive on their menu too ! Polynesian Cookie Haze and Shrom Memory Loss : ?? wtf, those sounds good : ) Might have to swing by tomorrow ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom