Swiss Tsu, OG Kush and other girls in SoCal

• Thread starter OctoberDee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OctoberDee

OctoberDee

This is just to post some shots of my outdoor plants, I started one for Sour LSD so i'll just post the others here. I have a SoHum Swiss Tsu, Chemo and a bagseed OG, I also just put out a Lemon Alien Dawg, a Girl Scout Candy, and a Rebel Soul which is my little cross. Thanks for checking 'em out.

Swiss Tsu crouching under an avocado tree.
Swiss tsu og kush and other girls in socal

Swiss tsu og kush and other girls in socal 2

OG Kush
Swiss tsu og kush and other girls in socal 3

Chemo
Swiss tsu og kush and other girls in socal 4

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

A Canna Tsu I just put out, she's a little pissed cause I only put her outside for about four days then in ground.
IMG 1027

Some nugs growing in on the OG. All of the plants I'm showing were inside plants that I just ran out of room for. This OG was put outside about 4 weeks ago and pretty much just started flowering.
IMG 1024

IMG 1028

Girl Scout Candy from BirdDawg, she was a little beat from the heat and mites but looks like she'll come around.
IMG 1031

Rebel Soul, I've never put one of these outside but she was only exposed to the sun for like 2 days and the sun is strong down here at the 34th parallel north, I was thinking she would burn but she's cool.
IMG 1033

Swiss Tsu close ups.
IMG 1034

IMG 1035

IMG 1038

Some Super Silver Haze I'm hardening off. I told my little homie they were his but if he don't hurry they're getting plopped in. These things will get huge in my yard, about 10 feet easy. They're only like 3/4 of a foot right now. These are also stressed so I gotta work em quick. I'm giving dude like 3 more days... maybe 2
IMG 1040

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

looks like they would all like some mulch under em. :)

Nice Dee! But, give them some water! :)
Did the Chem reveg on ya?

Hey CGK, I'm outside!!! Thanks for looking, your shit is always upper echelon so I can't fuck with that but I'll try to do you proud. Yea that's a re-veg thought I'd give her some play.

harsh lookin soil yet the plants don't seem to mind! give em some mulch tho bro!

that chem is unique lookin..

neverbreak
Thanks NB, and yes to address the bad lookin soil, it looks harsh because it's pretty much never been worked. I dug down about 2-3 feet and filled up the holes with some super strong soil and perlite then halfed it with this river bed soil I have in my yard. There was nothing planted in my yard before except wild grass and weeds. I'll mulch though, sounds like a good idea. Thanks again guys!!:)

Prince Blanc

Prince Blanc

I like how you have them planted in amongst other garden plants.

Get a nice thick mulch layer going like other have said. It'll keep in moisture, add organic material and lead to a much livelier soil! If you keep at it, in a few years, it'll look FAR better than it currently does.

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

The Swiss Tsu is formally flowering, she's gonna produce. She's short but her branches reach out and they are stacking really nicely. They don't have mulch because my dogs like to eat it, that's not really too good so I'll have to figure that out.
IMG 1144

IMG 1145

OG Kush, she's pretty amazing outside, I had this clone inside and it was getting attacked by mites and even worms but outside she's a SuperStar. Too bad it only grew to about a foot and a half. Next year I'll plant a seed of it outside instead of a clone.
IMG 1151

IMG 1159

The Super Silver Hazes I ended up planting, the homie never came to get them. His loss...
IMG 1157

This one has a little friend in flower.
IMG 1156

IMG 1148

There's one more SSH but I forgot to take a pic but you get the idea. They should be ready around Christmas probably, I hope earlier though.
Here's the Canna Tsu bouncing back
IMG 1154

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

I deep water every other day and I got some mulch but my dogs like to dig it out and eat it so I decided to not do that for now. The dogs like to take the mulch and it eat in their bed, which is also my bed:arghh:

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
<cough>cover crops<coughcough>

That soil looks a lot like what my folks were on, and if it is, it's actually pretty damn good growing soil.

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

<cough>cover crops<coughcough>

That soil looks a lot like what my folks were on, and if it is, it's actually pretty damn good growing soil.

Did you see my Sour LSD thread? https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/sour-lsd.64540/
I have it planted amongst other garden plants and herbs. It has basically over grown and has covered all the other plants, it has now taken over the felloja tree I have planted next to it. My yard is like a desert and the drought isn't helping so anything to keep the water use low and central to the roots of the plants helps. The OG has some tomatillos growing at the base of it. Everyone says mulch, cover plants is a good idea, any suggestions for hot and dry.. I have some gazanias growing randomly and it's pretty inexpensive, I can use that and get some pretty flowers going. What you think SM?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Fenugreek and chia are working great for me right now. When it's warm fenugreek will sprout in 2-3 days! I like all the rock mulch you're using. Use what grows if you already have it. I decided I wanted more edibles in my cover crops this year. The coriander and mustards failed to sprout for me, though.

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Those are great suggestions, I didn't really think about chia or fenugreek, I'll have to find some. I found all those rocks in my yard. I just rake the dirt and the rocks appear endlessly.

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

I made some mulch from the avocado leaves, sticks and grass I scooped from around the yard, I threw in a little of the store bought mulch. There was a lot of dirt in the pile I raked up so I used a ground cover flat to strain out more crushed leaf and sticks.
IMG 1160

IMG 1161

The SSHs are taking off nicely, I'm sure they'll be very obvious come September but for now they're small and hidden, this one looks like a sucker next to my peach tree. There's mulch around it now BTW.
IMG 1174

the other SSHs
IMG 1163

IMG 1165

IMG 1173

OG Kush (with mulch;))
IMG 1168

IMG 1170

Canna Tsu
IMG 1172

Girl Scout Candy
IMG 1164

Rebel Soul
IMG 1166

...and thanks for listening:D

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

The Swiss Tsu is about 3 weeks into flower and she's stacking like crazy, I fed her some PBP Bloom and bone meal with a little Sea Green and BAM!
IMG 1200
IMG 1203

Rebel Soul taking off
IMG 1207

ARCxGSC She was a little skinny sick stick when I put her out now she's loving it, next year I'm starting one in ground
IMG 1208

SSH with her little mate. She's stretching out but her counterparts in the garden area are gaining more traction.
IMG 1222

Her sisters blend well, both are about a foot and a half.
IMG 1205

IMG 1209

Latest posts

Top Bottom