Swiss Tsu, OG Kush and other girls in SoCal

• Thread starter OctoberDee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SunGrown

SunGrown

I just took a lunch break and noticed your thread...somehow I hadn't seen it yet.

I love the landscaping, looking good.

The ARCxGSC is looking really happy at the tip growth, my apologies if I missed it but what is the ARC part?

Don't worry, I don't plan on telling you how to garden unless you ask my advise, looks fine to me.

Is that a chiweenie??

ponyo

ponyo

they're doing remarkably well considering how tough that landscape looks!

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Looking Good Dee :)

Thanks Ken!

I just took a lunch break and noticed your thread...somehow I hadn't seen it yet.

I love the landscaping, looking good.

The ARCxGSC is looking really happy at the tip growth, my apologies if I missed it but what is the ARC part?

Don't worry, I don't plan on telling you how to garden unless you ask my advise, looks fine to me.

Is that a chiweenie??

Hey SG, thanks for the kind words, I actually love landscaping. ARC is Alien Rock Candy, I picked those up here on the Bay, as well as the GSCxARC crossed by member BirdDawg. Both are really dank and tasty but I'm loving the GSC cross. Feel free to offer advice, I don't mind at all. We are a group of like minded individuals so I don't take offense.
My avatar is a Chihuahua but I own a Chiweener dog named Scooby. Me and Scoobs love Scooby snacks!!

they're doing remarkably well considering how tough that landscape looks!

Thanks Ponyo! My yard is pretty harsh but I'm sure next summer will look even nicer. I've been planting all sorts of vegetables and fruit trees in addition to the cannabis bushes. I've also got herbs galore and lots of flowers, none of which existed before March so it's been a crazy rehab for my yard.

SunGrown

SunGrown

I have a chiweenie as well, love the little fucker, and I like him most of the time as well, lol, little rambunctious ass he is!

Thanks for the info on ARC, I thought that was it, but didn't wanna assume

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Here's an update:
OG Kush smells soooooo good, can't wait!!
IMG 1266
IMG 1264
IMG 1263

Here's a little snap of the Canna Tsu, she's starting to flower up pretty good
IMG 1269

One of the SSH and her partner, the SSH is not growing as well as the others I have in my yard but it's doing it's thing. Her little friend is kinda cool, I guess it's an auto, it grew like 6 inches and flowered. Next year I think I'll plant all the rest of the seeds I have of her and make a little "flower bed". I bet I can pull a pound off of those little things, if I spring up about 30 fems, LoL.
IMG 1271

IMG 1273

Lemon Alien Dawg, she's looking way better than when I first put her outside, not bad for a clone I was gonna ditch.
IMG 1274

IMG 1275

The GS Candy, she's looking very nice as well, she started to flower when I put her outside so she's not getting too tall but I bet she'll put out an ounce or two.
IMG 1276
IMG 1277

Rebel Soul amongst the herbs, taking the classic sativa christmas tree shape. This was a clone so I don't know how it worked out to be so symmetrical but i like it.
IMG 1278

The other SSHs, you can see them clearly now, they're taking off and still no flowers.
IMG 1279

IMG 1280

…. and the Swiss Tsu, I love this bush, I put it out in early spring and it started flowering little. After bouncing back into veg and a nice summer this plant has easily grown into a 2 pounder. I should have taken a close up, I'll do that tomorrow morning.
IMG 1282

IMG 1281

A peek at the garden. I'm feeding all outside plants with Primodial Sea of Green. Aggrene Bone Meal,
PBP Grow and Bloom, Blackstrap Molasses, and A1 Nutrients Tea, I think that's it. I spray with Safer BT and Essentria IC3.
IMG 1284

IMG 1262
OctoberDee

OctoberDee

I love it!! All the bushes in my yard are banging'! The Swiss Tsu is stacking so crazy, I've never seen a short plant get so wide and bushy. I though it was just gonna get a little fatter but damn it's def going 2+ pounds after she dries. The rest are small but tasty looking and most are way into flower.
Swiss Tsu
IMG 1405
IMG 1412
IMG 1414
IMG 1419
IMG 1430

Rebel Soul
IMG 1426
IMG 1427

IMG 1406
IMG 1424
IMG 1425
IMG 1445
IMG 1447
OctoberDee

OctoberDee

I'm gonna be sore as all hell after I get done trimming all this heavy dank. The Swiss Tsu is out of control and the others have begun really getting heavy, I'm kinda surprised cause I don't even water them or feed them that often. I have been having to use lots of Safer BT because of the damn caterpillars and budworms. I HATE THEM!!! I'm not big on murder but I've been mass killing some caters and grasshoppers, it's open season on those fools. Other than that, no real mite issues or any other pests for that matter.
Here's Girl Scout Candy, this is a Girl Scout Cookie Forum leaner. You can see it looks just like a Forum cut pheno.
IMG 1494
IMG 1495
IMG 1496

IMG 1497
IMG 1498

I can't seem to find that little Super Silver Haze I planted here, all I see is this monster 7ft plant LoL
It hasn't started to flower yet BTW
Ssh1

This is Rebel Soul, she grew significantly and also has packed on the flowers. She is filling in nicely, next year I'll plant some seed of her outside in spring. This was an accidental cross of an OG Kush crossed with Blueberry male and the Apartment 16 clone of my New Blue Diesel so she smells and tastes very mango/blueberry with a racy but relaxing high.
IMG 1502

IMG 1509
IMG 1510

The Swiss Tsu is so nice and huge, she smells like rotten fruit finishing into a watermelon smell. She's still got a couple, if not three weeks, to go but she's def getting riper as the hours pass. This plant may well produce the most buds. It is small and dense, the top colas are about as thick as a 2 liter bottle and they go the length of the branch which are like three feet long. It's insane. If I only wanted weight I could have gone with three of this little boo and probably pulled anywhere from 6 to 10 pounds from three similar bushes. I have her cloned but I also have about 12 more Swiss Tsu seeds, meaning I can still make some f2s of some super Swiss Tsu Hybrids. Maybe I'll try to cross her with a Jedi or Ringo OG male, or maybe I'll try to pop a male and make more Swiss Tsu. RIP Ringo, thanks for the hard work, I know you're up there blessing my garden! I'm gonna keep it going for you Bro!! I wish I could tell him how well things were going myself but we'll just have to assume he knows.
IMG 1514
IMG 1504

IMG 1505
IMG 1506
IMG 1513
IMG 1512

Here's a little Canna Tsu, not a bad girl just not too big. I had made clones of her but I'm not going to continue her, I'll come back to her later.
IMG 1516
IMG 1517

Here's the OG kush, she looks toasted which was due to the last few days being over 100 and her being on this hot ass hill side, she's now done and hung. I assume she'll be pretty killer but we'll find out when she's dry.
IMG 1515

IMG 1524

IMG 1521

geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
I have been having to use lots of Safer BT because of the damn caterpillars and budworms. I HATE THEM!!! I'm not big on murder but I've been mass killing some caters and grasshoppers, it's open season on those fools. Other than that, no real mite issues or any other pests for that matter.
This turned out to be a worm-problem year for me too--
all of a sudden-like...

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

This turned out to be a worm-problem year for me too--
all of a sudden-like...

Yea Geo, I hear you loud and clear. I guess I live in caterpillar country, last year I had on little Chemo plant and the worms at the shit out of it. I ended up with a bunch of crappy caterpillar pooped buds, so this year I knew I'd have to turn up the Safer and keep an eye out daily. Those bastards still hit a couple of nice buds but they also died:dead:.
:finger:worms
Thanks for checking me out Geologic!

geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
> "I'm not big on murder but"

-----------------------------------

The other morning I walked out and found a whole buncha them monsters,
all voraciously eating as fast and as much as possible;
I musta popped a dozen or more between finger and thumb,
smearing their green goo all over the plant's leaves;
and dropping their little bodies on the plate leaves--
where they lay writhing in the gentle light of the rising sun...

Latest posts

Top Bottom