t bone$ grow tents

• Thread starter thomas
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
619ster

619ster

and wheni ask.flush with water nothing mixed withthe water..str8 water to flush..will this work?? will i have a harsh erb??
Yea it works but the harshness of your smoke mostly comes down to how well you dry and cure. I like to flush with Epsom Salts, because of the sulfur in it which helps keeps terpenes pushing out flavor. I feel flushing with str8 water leaves a bland taste in buds sometimes.
i had to post this one after i tuk it...i like it alot..what do you guys think?????View attachment 243131
Is a nice picture, but honestly the plant looks a bit stressed. Maybe heat stress or overfeeding. Well I'm along for the ride now, so I'll be following along. Peace!

Oh and nice pics!! Frosty buds there. And wax is always lovely to indulge in :cool:

thomas

thomas

619ster.yes u are very right..iam still realy new to growing and a budddy told me hethought it was stressed bc in hydro aftrt he cleans the res hefeeds and be for thenexr feed every time he uses st8 water for 2 days..but idont know if thta was the main problem..also hado to hide my plants and take my tent down for 2 dys..so yeah probly a lilstressed..but like i said iam learning.andthis was my last grow untill i hitt the east coast.in September..i also have othere babby going.ill post pics...i dont think this dwc looks sressed..lmk what uthink.and thanks for the help

thomas

thomas

Bye the way. This was my first indoor grow iv ever finished and got erbs.so iam happy with that..ican only get better

thomas

thomas

Heres a bubba i have n a dwc.does it look stressed?
IMG 20120828 112036

619ster

619ster

Looks ok to me. May be getting a little too close to the light, but that's an easy fix.

thomas

thomas

Looks ok to me. May be getting a little too close to the light, but that's an easy fix.
Thanks man.this was a good plant.not in product but knowledge.i learned alot from it.i the my healthyest dwc.but i got red ofit due to i think ra.i made another post aboit it.and iamgonna take every th8ng down in one week.moving:-(. Think ill get some wax from it tho

Latest posts

Top Bottom