Tacoing and deformed new leaf growth in plants

• Thread starter TerpiestToker420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TerpiestToker420

TerpiestToker420

@Aqua Man @PK1 sup amigos check these ladies out almost done they really suprised me and chunked out wanted to get your guys opinion on this seedling I just started it emerged with brown leaves from the seed but otherwise looks healthy its platnum og supposedly kinda purplish now should I be worried about it having
a disease or am i thinking to much lol

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

@Aqua Man @PK1 sup amigos check these ladies out almost done they really suprised me and chunked out wanted to get your guys opinion on this seedling I just started it emerged with brown leaves from the seed but otherwise looks healthy its platnum og supposedly kinda purplish now should I be worried about it having
View attachment 1092948
View attachment 1092948
a disease or am i thinking to much lol
Looking good... that second plant I like the fade. Forst a touch over fed but not bad.

The seedlings need to be watered to get all the media damp... don't worry about over watering... overwatering is from watering to often but the roots won't grow into dry soil...

TerpiestToker420

TerpiestToker420

Looking good... that second plant I like the fade. Forst a touch over fed but not bad.

The seedlings need to be watered to get all the media damp... don't worry about over watering... overwatering is from watering to often but the roots won't grow into dry soil...
Yeah definitely can't follow the same ppm guidelines with these autos in coco, and I was hammering them hard early on cause I was under the impression the soil I was using wasnt amended which it was + a combination of not getting enough runoff blah blah lol im done with soil tho i love how much more control you have with coco still a battle with the fungus knats tho im gonna throw this next crop in air pots and try them out but all i can think of is its just a multi story hotel for knats to thrive but was wondering if i ordered a microscopic mesh insect screen and lines the air pots with that before adding soil it would keep the lil sum bitches out lol seen a good idea with air pots by leaving a 3 inch space on top of ur pot and cutting weed barrier circles to lay on top of your soil and then put sand on top i thought this was pretty genus cause the knats have no way into ur pots, so kinda debating on saying screw the air pots and doing this is it really that big of a payoff using them air pots or are they essentially no different than fabric pots never understood that

TerpiestToker420

TerpiestToker420

Guy hooked me up with this stuff today to try out at my local hydro shop looks promising but cant find anything on it that says its safe to use in flowering

Top Bottom