Taho OG Kush autoflower

• Thread starter jayt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bigb89

If you have already taken clones I would prolly hold onto everything just keep close eye on the clones as they prolly have better chance of showing you if that pheno holds the trait since thats when many of us had it occur. If the moms continue to grow alright than prolly flower them out and can get atleast 1 round of meds if the clones do auto on you and if not than youll have back ups and wont kick yourself. Start some seeds in the meantime in case moms or clones do show it. Thats just my opinion I dont wanna recomend throwing money away since have seen good results with the new packs like Tex did and have couple planted myself im gonna hold onto until I see problem. good luck bro whatever you decide

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Sorry guys..I had not heard of any hermie ...maybe i can not read everything. I will grow these seeds out myself soon and see in them what everyone is talking about here. Again, sorry, soon i may join you? No harm ment. Just asking a question..I bought and paid for these same seeds, too! Lol ..monkey5

J

jayt

Sorry guys..I had not heard of any hermie ...maybe i can not read everything. I will grow these seeds out myself soon and see in them what everyone is talking about here. Again, sorry, soon i may join you? No harm ment. Just asking a question..I bought and paid for these same seeds, too! Lol ..monkey5

I haven't had a problem with hermies. But the Cali line might still be having an auto flower problem. At least mine are and from what I'm told the seeds I got should not have that problem anymore. But somehow one did auto flower. I guess no one told that seed the problem was solved.

Anyway, I will watch them and see what happens. I have other mothers so it's not going to wreck anything. I will just have to wait and see if one of them will be stable enough to be a mother.

707seedbank

707seedbank

Supporter
Im thinking about growing out some of CC tahoe og outside this year. The autoflowering would'nt be a problem for me sence i dont plan on keeping any cuts.

My question for you guys that have grown out the seeds is, is there alot of variation in the phenos? Are there any super crappy phenos that you wouldnt even smoke?

C

Calicannabiseed

Throw those seeds away that's the best advice you will get!!

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

anybody that is bashing the cali connect stuff is retarded
EVERYTHING i have seen and touched from cali connect is gold
if you spent any time researching your strains before you pop them you would have realized there is a auto problem
swerve came out and said which male it was from
most breeders would die before they admit they made a mistake
thank you for this swerve
find a good mommie, and every time you take it down a generation do a test run or two to make sure she is still happy

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

Im thinking about growing out some of CC tahoe og outside this year. The autoflowering would'nt be a problem for me sence i dont plan on keeping any cuts.

My question for you guys that have grown out the seeds is, is there alot of variation in the phenos? Are there any super crappy phenos that you wouldnt even smoke?

the tahoe phenos and the sfv pheno is pretty easy to tell apart
no lemon in the tahoe leaning pheno
both do amazing outside with some bending and topping

C

Calicannabiseed

anybody that is bashing the cali connect stuff is retarded
EVERYTHING i have seen and touched from cali connect is gold
if you spent any time researching your strains before you pop them you would have realized there is a auto problem
swerve came out and said which male it was from
most breeders would die before they admit they made a mistake
thank you for this swerve
find a good mommie, and every time you take it down a generation do a test run or two to make sure she is still happy

So you think it is retarded to be upset over getting ripped off? I spent quite a bit of money on cc gear and out of all the money the only thing I have to show for it is one stellar Mom ( Deadhead ) everything else was so hermie or auto flower. I don't understand how you think I am retarded for demanding that I get what I pay for which are viable seeds that are exactly like the description.

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

if you really spent all that money for one good mother you kinda proved my point
sounds like enviornmental stress to me
your one good strain looks good!

C

Calicannabiseed

if you really spent all that money for one good mother you kinda proved my point
sounds like enviornmental stress to me
your one good strain looks good!

I would spend 10 times that to find the " Holy Grail " hahaha

true grit

true grit

I haven't had a problem with hermies. But the Cali line might still be having an auto flower problem. At least mine are and from what I'm told the seeds I got should not have that problem anymore. But somehow one did auto flower. I guess no one told that seed the problem was solved.

He didn't ditch the SFV male from what i've heard, so expect anything down the line to have occasionally auto traits. regardless of the crap he spews.

Its simple genetics- if its in the f3/f4, its in every following generation. Its genetic, no amount of new seed searching from the original male will get "rid" of the problem. It would take a new male outside of the pool to change any recessive/dom traits.

Does that mean it happens everytime? No. It was obviously a recessive trait. I had some that auto'd and some that were fine. But altogether that shows poor selection in parentage, and if he continues to select from the same pool then welcome to the crap shoot. I've been over the simple basics numerous times now...

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
true grit as far as you know,are the orig sour diesel part of the affected? i mean yea right bc it has sour og which has sfv f3 or 4 in it right??

true grit

true grit

I honestly quit paying attention to newer Swerve gear and make up when he told me to never grow his shit again. Hard to say bro, probably just fine, but if anything has any sfv theres always the possibility as its obviously a recessive trait that took many gens and beans to pop up. Crapshoot IMO, and with such poor cust service- I'd just wait for JJ's new Diesel...

Aligee

Aligee

... True G pretty much summed it up ... lost respect for swerve some time ago !!!

Top Bottom