Tahoe Og from seed..

• Thread starter darksideX
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

The Geneticist

??????????? hope all those repeat posts can be fixed, dont know how that happened.

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

that dude loved em so much his fingers are stuttering badly!!!!!!lol he is trying to get his post count up!!!lol i was gonna post this four times jus for fun!!anyway man dx those are some of the most scrumptious looking,mouthwatering,maximum droolability!!etc!!! really fuckn nice bud pics!! and og is my fav!!! you set the mark for all of us rookies!! dj

T

Trebla

Hey Swerve whats up! wow i have heard so much about you (good things!) and always wanted to grow your genetics. My name is Trebla I am a medical marijuana user suffering from Tourettes Syndrome and have found Kush works best for me. But always have trouble finding the best (im from central Cali Fresno)...so i purchased seeds from The Cali Connection Tahoe OG Kush and Larry OG Kush and was wondering what nutrients are best for growing your kush or what nutrients do you use. Does Kushie Kush from Advanced Nutrients really work how it says? You are very respected and whatever you say is gold! I would very much apreciate any info you can give me. Thanx....Trebla

K

KushMaster707

awesome looking dank darkside, u just gotta love those og's and everything about them, ur deff giving them a good name keep up the good work.:rastadancing:

P

PRODUCT

wow.. i live in the SoCali med scene.. and these beans are easy to get.. i'm so blessed

darksideX

darksideX

Mouth waterin...

thanx bro..

You must first take my head in order to read what was never to be read by mortal eyes.

Though the liquid swords are holstered, anyone who tries to to obtain the scrolls, will witness that it only takes a split second for me to take your head and hold it at your body for you to look at before you fade to black and wither away to the deepest cavities of hell.

muuuauaaaahhhhahhahahahahaha

muuuuuuaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahah.

Seriously though bro have you checked out ninja scroll yet. Bastard was one hard ass anime too man.

wattup ninja..nope..wasn't able to watch the scrolls yet..as life keeps me busy these dayz lol..
but the swarm will come and hopefully take me back to eden soon haha..

??????????? hope all those repeat posts can be fixed, dont know how that happened.

yea bud..i've fix'd that for ya..:winking0067:

that dude loved em so much his fingers are stuttering badly!!!!!!lol he is trying to get his post count up!!!lol i was gonna post this four times jus for fun!!anyway man dx those are some of the most scrumptious looking,mouthwatering,maximum droolability!!etc!!! really fuckn nice bud pics!! and og is my fav!!! you set the mark for all of us rookies!! dj

:bow
ey ey DJ..wazzup..muchas gracias for ur hella kind wordz brah..they'r much appreciated..
but if anybody sets the standart..then the connection does..with the gear comin' from it..as i'm just watchin' these fine gens grow..
hiowever..thanx again for the luv man..
:bow

Hey Swerve whats up! wow i have heard so much about you (good things!) and always wanted to grow your genetics. My name is Trebla I am a medical marijuana user suffering from Tourettes Syndrome and have found Kush works best for me. But always have trouble finding the best (im from central Cali Fresno)...so i purchased seeds from The Cali Connection Tahoe OG Kush and Larry OG Kush and was wondering what nutrients are best for growing your kush or what nutrients do you use. Does Kushie Kush from Advanced Nutrients really work how it says? You are very respected and whatever you say is gold! I would very much apreciate any info you can give me. Thanx....Trebla

first..heyho Trebla..it's me..dsx :hi..and this is MY thread lol..haha..just jokin with u..but you are right..swerve is tha man fo sure..and his gear his killin' it..i'm sure u will luv ur beanz bro..and hope they will help ya medicate..

to ur question..(..till the man comes and answers it hehe..)..imo the og'z like a good feedin'..and i heard they are also cal mag whores lol..although i'm just givin' them GH 3part without cal mg or anything..in late flowerin' i will add some molasses and maybe some bat guano to bump up those flowers abit..hopefully lol.. the gals are in coco..and seem to dig it..:winking0067:

and it's so tasty too !!!

yea man..it is..:icon_animal26:

awesome looking dank darkside, u just gotta love those og's and everything about them, ur deff giving them a good name keep up the good work.:rastadancing:

hey bro..good to have ya here..and thanx for the luv brah..:bow

Score. Yea baby

interestin' lol..:ninja

wow.. i live in the SoCali med scene.. and these beans are easy to get.. i'm so blessed

yep cali peepz are def on the bless'd side of things haha..:character0095:

darksideX

darksideX

wattup farmers..here's another 'lil update on my Tahoe's..:afroweed:

first Tahoe og lady #1(..the 'lil stuart..):rasta2:

DSC 0006
DSC 0007
DSC 0005
DSC 0004
darksideX

darksideX

..follow'd by ma Tahoe og lady #2 (..the lanky one..) :anim_52:

DSC 0026
DSC 0032
DSC 0021
DSC 0030
W

Worddd

Looking like some dank dank frostiness darksideX, you sure understand to display the frost, nice pics man! Both looks frostilicious, but that lil stuart of yours looks so yummy, me like so very much, nice work bro!

best greetings
Worddd

B

bobpeto

Looking killer man, hope there will be more of these available.

Bob

S

Skywalkin420

yeah I must agree it looks DANK! I had this bud b4 nd it was a much more pine like diesel fuel than other og's I love the taste tho! drippin with resin!

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

What are you flowering in? Pots? What size? I ask because I am growing some Tahoe right now from Cali seeds and I have two different female phenos too, so my curiosity is high.

darksideX

darksideX

thanx fellas..and sanvanalona..these tahoe ladyz are both in 1 gal pots..fill'd with coco..and they get GH 3part..a modded formula..

Latest posts

Top Bottom