Tahoe Og from seed..

• Thread starter darksideX
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

redroot

nice man. looks like a keeper too me. how they tasting and smelling darkside?

darksideX

darksideX

thanx for stoppin' by farmer bros..
as they are still alive i only can tell ya how they smell haha..
and yep..they have that famous og lemon pledge smell to the max with an awesome sour funk to it..i love 'em both.. yum yum

B

bon

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking very dank! I like both pheno's...

Sounds like they are smelling real nice :-)

K

KUSHIEKUSH

Your shit lookkkks great darksidex looks pretty similar to the clone registrd got on his threat and he says its the original clone. Regarless you shit is sick brah and to think the linky one look like it wasn't gonna make it at the begining!.

darksideX

darksideX

ouhhwee..thanx ur hella kind wordz brotha..much appreciated..:icon_spin:
and yea..that lanky one turn'd out to be real nice..as the same to the other one..the 'lil stuart has got the frost..i can't wait to sample some..
so what have we learnd lol..give creeps a chance..haha :giggle

darksideX

darksideX

thanx man..i'd say the 2nd pheno..the lanky one yields a bit better than the 'lil stuart lol..but stuart has a bit more frost to it..and tbh..yield isn't my way to go haha..i look for the best quality herb..

darksideX

darksideX

heyho farmers..here are some bud shoz of ma Tahoe og'z..:smiley_joint:

let's start with my Tahoe og #1..'the 'lil frosty stuart'..:004:

DSC 0020
DSC 0021
DSC 0024
DSC 0033
darksideX

darksideX

..and here is Tahoe og #2..'the lanky one'.. haha..:character0111:

DSC 0050
DSC 0051
DSC 0059
DSC 0062
DSC 0064
BigBud09

BigBud09

Good work darksideX looks like u got yourself some nice killa stuff their "FROSTY"
Lmao check u with your doll hand, why?? their some mini buds them ey? its a shame thats not your hand in the pic : ( how big was your plants?

darksideX

darksideX

LOL BigBud..look back through the thread..and u will see the size of ma gals brah..
and don't talk bad 'bout ma dirty 'lil bastardfingers..no shame about them..haha:handshake

and wazzup brotha Tolpan..thanx for stoppin' by and the kind wordz ma friend..:character0103:

B

big pin100

DSX I been watching from afar brah u did a damn good job the farm is were its at

lollipopman

lollipopman

doll hands, i thought darkside was a midget...lol...good job thats looks like some serious dank...

darksideX

darksideX

thanx big pin..ur kind wordz are much appreciated..
and yea logic does a nice job with keepin' the farm..

also thanx to ma brotha lollipopman..but sry for beein' a jedi midget with dirty 'lil bastardfingaz..muahahaha..

D

dogsnob

they look awesome mate very much like the clone mum indeed from pics posted great job mate

W

wantaknow

dsx you shure know how to make my xmas wish list grow ,some erkle and now this ,that bad girl looks well taken care of ,swerve did it again .......

ape1337

ape1337

CRAZY about OG kush
Supporter
nice harvest dsx those nugs are lookin killer man. lookin forward to picking up the tahoe on the next release.

Latest posts

Top Bottom