Tahoe OG Kush- Cali Connection

• Thread starter Tex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Here is the original Tahoe grow thread.. I'll also post an official grow report on a form, too.

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Here are the pics posted in the grow section..

T

THESkunkMunkie

Lookin Great there mate, I hope mine are lookin as good come harvest :harvest:

U

Uber-LED

You have inspired me to grow this strain. I smoked some of Swerve's Sour Diesel and it blew the lid on every Sour D I've ever smoked before.

Caress of Steel

Caress of Steel

The Tahoe is out there, might be time for me to pick up a pack.

H

HolyMunchies

Great stuff Tex, I read every post on your tahoe grow. I got 7 tahoe's up at the moment at about the 4-5 inch mark. I wanted to know if your #1 or #6 was overly hungry.

Its early yet but I have 1 tahoe that already stinks and always feeds heavy dry pot before all the others. I'm really hoping its fem and like your #6. What do you think?

Tahoe 003
Tahoe 004
Tahoe 009
M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice looking plant..

HolyMunchies, Nice looking plant you have there! Keep us up-dated! Smoke report if you can! Thank you for the look! monkey5

Venom818

Venom818

Nice to see you back homie cant wait to see those pics Tahoe is one of my fav smokes for sure and sfv is also some dank ass smoke love that sfv flavor cant wait to see those pics

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Great stuff Tex, I read every post on your tahoe grow. I got 7 tahoe's up at the moment at about the 4-5 inch mark. I wanted to know if your #1 or #6 was overly hungry.

Its early yet but I have 1 tahoe that already stinks and always feeds heavy dry pot before all the others. I'm really hoping its fem and like your #6. What do you think?

Thanks for stopping by bro.. Congrats on the Tahoe, I think you'll enjoy them. They are very viney, so supercrop and lst early on. Here's a pic of my #6 leaf. It's still a bit early on your plant to see any resemblance yet, but keep us updated please post away here if ya like on in my grow thread. I'd like to see whatcha get bro. My Tahoes did feed drink a bit and they like calmag. I remember the males really growing insanely fast and almost uncontrollable. Keep a steady eye and they'll show ya sex b4 long. It's gonna be fun!!:character0029:

IMG 1356
M

MichNuggets

my caregivers got 4 of these going right now! Early on in the veg but after reading your report n seeing the pix im real excited! thanks for the great report n pix man

I

InvisibleM

Great report tex, I have 2 packs so you have me wanting to pop a couple seeds tonight.... The first seed was good but I can see it may take some selection to get a keeper.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Damn Tex i hope i get lucky with the larry as u with the tahoe!

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
TCM.. Thanx bro.. I'm really diggin the Tahoes.. I heard the Larry's were even better in the taste category. I'd def like to see your grow on her.. I waiting on OGR's white fires..

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Great report tex, I have 2 packs so you have me wanting to pop a couple seeds tonight.... The first seed was good but I can see it may take some selection to get a keeper.

THanks bro.. Yeah, it does take some selection and pheno hunting.. I popped a whole pack and found 2 keepers as of now.. I'm quite happy with what I found,but yeah gotta pheno hunt..

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
I started the rest of my Tahoes and few larry's too. I had one really good larry from the old packs. Soilid hemie free plant that was the most enjoyable stinky og from CC.

I hear ya on those White Fires. I am going to have call it my favorite atm. I have two phenos that I love. One is more fire dom looks exactly like OGR's picts. (i actually though it was mine and looked...had an alomost matching photo..:) ) The other is the frostiest thing I've ever seen. It's a sweet kushy thing that I can't get enough of.....in fact, give me a min......oh yeah man I love it.....whoooo! Ok. Well sorry bout all that. As you can see wifi's have earned a special place here. If more seeds ever get here I'm clicking as many as possible and saving all of them. Like a special save the worlds best MJ program. Having them in the bank would be great.

It's been fun chatting...get up with me bro! They rock the house!

fred

marski420

marski420

TCM.. Thanx bro.. I'm really diggin the Tahoes.. I heard the Larry's were even better in the taste category. I'd def like to see your grow on her.. I waiting on OGR's white fires..

Do you know when the white fires will be ready to buy brother Tex?

CanadaDank

CanadaDank

Reading that made me squeal outloud in excitment! Especially about the Tahoe OG! I'm getting that now!

Latest posts

Top Bottom