Tahoe OG Kush- Cali Connection

• Thread starter Tex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

ogatec

i have a grow report of the tahoe to put together,just been lazy..my fav was my #6 pheno also out of 29 females..i think it was tahoe leaning. unfortunatly i lost that cut. now im on the #14 which seems to be more of the sfv side (harder buds, less trichs but more "grease") and a deeper danky smell. power smoke that kicks like a mule.

props to Swerve im gonna put in a large order next time..i want all his warez.

+ 1 random tahoe budshot

2010 12 17 07 23 27 222
B

blaze 1

nice job tex maybe i will dig up my tahoe pics for ya. out of a pack of 10 got 4 or 5 females and out of them got 2 or real keppers.The sfv phenos were real lemon smelling and the tahoe leaning pure og fuel funk and one kind of mix.

G

Growing247

I know this thread is a few months old but I have some questions for Tex. Tex, you mentioned you got 8 females out of 10 seeds germed. Is there any special method you used to germinate your seeds you would care to share? You see, just tonight I purchased a 10 pack of CALI CONNECTION TAHOE OG KUSH REGULAR seeds and I am hoping for @ least 1 female at the very least to clone off of and some male pollen for breeding experiments. I have grown OG before but I was not sure what type of OG it was, whether it was SFV, Tahoe, or Raskalz. I purchased three clones from a local dispensary and wasn't really expecting much. Boy was I wrong. Those three plants were the diggity dank of OG with the lemon kerosene funk profile and all. Lately, the clones around here have been somewhat sorry so long story short I have been growing from seed. Right now I am 4 weeks away from harvesting 3 Cataract Kush and 3 LA CONFIDENTIAL X EXODUS Cheese. I like the Cataract, but everything Confidential is crossed with dominates the other strains genes and out of 3 plants only 1 Cataract is what I would call the "OG" pheno. The rest are black, and look and smell excactly like LA Con. I like the cheese, but don't see what the big hype about that strain is all about. I am really looking forward to getting these TAHOE OG seeds even if they aren't fems and am currently sprouting some BLACKWATER and LEMON DIESEL seeds. I bought some soil made by ROOTS ORGANICS called 707 and will be using that along with some smart pots to grow the Tahoe. Wish me luck bros.

PwnanObrien

PwnanObrien

Nice review but did I miss the pics from the OP? Just placed a large seed order, one of the packs being the Tahoe. I was a little hesitant to throw down for the Tahoe in light of some others' experiences with CaliConnection & herms, but decided to take my chances. I picked up CC's Raskal OG a couple years back and my Fire cut is the dankest plant Ive seen to date. Hoping I get a gem in this Tahoe pack! Ill update here or in another thread.

PwnanObrien

PwnanObrien

Update: ordered 5 packs of seeds from 3 different breeders, Cali Connection being one of them. All I can say is,100% germination on everything except the CC Tahoe, where only 2 seeds were viable. Simply put, Done with Swerves gear,& It's off to OG Raskal instead from here on out for yours truly whenever I want to try out some new variety! Merry Christmas.

CleanCloneCo

CleanCloneCo

Tahoe OG Kush - Cali Connection

What's up fellas.. Sorry, I've been away for a while.. I hope it's okay to report on the Tahoe from CC.. Pictures will be posted in a couple of days..

How do I start out this report... Tahoe OG Kush... HOLY SH*T!! I did not expect this from the Tahoe or CC at all.. It has completely blown away my expectations. I have grown OG before from a few others, but none of them has given me what I just grew from the Cali connection.. Lemon fuel and deep dark kerosine fuel. Unreal smells and flavors.. NO auto issues what so ever.. Solid as a brick house!!

Here's a brief synopsis.. I started a 10 pack, all 10 germinated, no problems at all. I got 8 females and 2 males out of the pack. Right away I noticed a few variations on all 8 females, some taller some bushier. I flowered all of them out to 10 weeks and harvested. They were grown in FFOF and super-cropped to form many shoots. I used tomato cages to hold up the lanky tall thin stems that loved to fall over during the last week or two of harvest. :)

Then there were 2.. Out of the pack, 2 stood out beyond the rest. They were #1 and #6.. The #1 was SFV leaning and #6 was Tahoe leaning all the way. They have different smells as well.. SFV is more lemon fuel, where the Tahoe is a much deeper darker fuel, like kerosine-diesel fuel. Their growth is much different as well. The SFV nugs are a bit denser and the plant is not as lanky-viney, bit more bushier. The Tahoe pheno buds seems to fox tail a bit more, it is not as dense, and is a bit more viney-taller-lanky.

Smoking the #1 & #6.. So, after a few weeks of curing out we sampled the products. Tahoe #1 is great smoke. It is a very flavorful smoke, lemon-fuelish skunk bombs. The nugs are very dense, rock hard & lime sized reeking of lemon fuel. The smoke is smooth and immediate, and it is quite lung expansive. The high is solid, heavy, immediate, warm, body numbing and shaking..

Then there is the Tahoe #6.. WOW!! Swerve, you madd scientist, if you read this, your Tahoe is super unreal dankness man. I have peeps freaking out for this cut and smoke. Tahoe #6 is pure kerosine/diesel fuel funk bombs. I have very little lemon in this pheno.. It is extremely lung expansive and hits very very hard. It's smooth at first, but hits the lungs like a ton of bricks.. Infact, I have a hard time not choking when smoking the #6. :rock The Tahoe leaning is my favorite OG Kush as of this moment. The nugs are lime/golf ball size and quite a bit more frosted than the SFV leaning pheno.. The high is immediate, hard , heavy, confusing, numbing, leg shaking, pain relieving blissful smoke. I have never smoked a more tasty hard hitting OG than the Tahoe. Madd props CC, madd props!!
This is the my tahoe reg pack

20170504 082938
MiMadman

MiMadman

I know this thread is a few months old but I have some questions for Tex. Tex, you mentioned you got 8 females out of 10 seeds germed. Is there any special method you used to germinate your seeds you would care to share? You see, just tonight I purchased a 10 pack of CALI CONNECTION TAHOE OG KUSH REGULAR seeds and I am hoping for @ least 1 female at the very least to clone off of and some male pollen for breeding experiments. I have grown OG before but I was not sure what type of OG it was, whether it was SFV, Tahoe, or Raskalz. I purchased three clones from a local dispensary and wasn't really expecting much. Boy was I wrong. Those three plants were the diggity dank of OG with the lemon kerosene funk profile and all. Lately, the clones around here have been somewhat sorry so long story short I have been growing from seed. Right now I am 4 weeks away from harvesting 3 Cataract Kush and 3 LA CONFIDENTIAL X EXODUS Cheese. I like the Cataract, but everything Confidential is crossed with dominates the other strains genes and out of 3 plants only 1 Cataract is what I would call the "OG" pheno. The rest are black, and look and smell excactly like LA Con. I like the cheese, but don't see what the big hype about that strain is all about. I am really looking forward to getting these TAHOE OG seeds even if they aren't fems and am currently sprouting some BLACKWATER and LEMON DIESEL seeds. I bought some soil made by ROOTS ORGANICS called 707 and will be using that along with some smart pots to grow the Tahoe. Wish me luck bros.
Place sprouted seeds in deep container s...like a big gulp cup. Or a 2 liter. This allows seedling to send dwn a deep tap root. Mj botany Robert Clark talks about this. The deeper the initial growth,the higher percent of females. It matters and works. Good luck

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Here's the Colorado Tahoe cut.
I stay away from mass breeders. Anyway, looks like you got lucky. Pretty flower, frosy, and no nanners.
How's the smoke? SUPER hard, heavy bud? Doesn't look like a yielder, but it did well for me.

20140618 210042
20140612 202044

Latest posts

Top Bottom