Tahoe og kush

• Thread starter Venom818
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

HannaMan

Looks beautiful!! Excellent work my friend. Where did you source this cut?? She's a keeper no doubt!

B

biggs

looks amazing. hope she smokes as good as she looks. great work mate.

waayne

waayne

That's an impressive pheno Venom....
Really nice structure and very frosty!:rasta2:

Venom818

Venom818

Looks beautiful!! Excellent work my friend. Where did you source this cut?? She's a keeper no doubt!

from a dude that doesnt want to be named bro

looks amazing. hope she smokes as good as she looks. great work mate.

she is dank bro my fav smoke for sure

yea looks great venom, nice work

thnx bro

Wow, hope mine comes out as beautiful as yours...

thnx bro

That looks like some sweet smoke for sure!!!!!

it is bro straight lemon fuel

thnx

Wow!! That's some Dank!! From cut or seed?

cut

That's an impressive pheno Venom....
Really nice structure and very frosty!:rasta2:

thnx bro i think this is the cut

OGONLY

OGONLY

Nice Venom! Plants look very well taken care of! The structure of those buds look very similar to the SFV I've got going right now. I'm on day 64.

Your leaves look a bit more triked out than mine. What medium and nutes you running?

Venom818

Venom818

Wow! she is very beautiful. Thanks for posting

thnx bro

Nice Venom! Plants look very well taken care of! The structure of those buds look very similar to the SFV I've got going right now. I'm on day 64.

Your leaves look a bit more triked out than mine. What medium and nutes you running?

Im using 3 gal hempy buckets with a 50/50 coco/perilite
3 part advanced nutrients
roots exel
hammer head
mother of all blooms
this round trying guano teas
and molasses

OGONLY

OGONLY

Looks like a great combination of nutes along with your medium. You have it dialed bro.

Was thinking of running the Moab/ Hammerhead combo next round. I have a bunch of Overdrive left over so its hard for me to justify buying more nutes. Knowing me I will anyway. I'm also considering going with a new base nute and am curious about the Advanced 3 part. Also considering GH 3 part.

I'm running a half coco half rockwool next round. Future will be all coco but am already dedicated to half rockwool at this point. Separate trays of course.

Sorry to ramble... Pretty baked... Just smoked some straight lemon fuel from a buddy grown in coco. Best taste ever...Yours looks every bit as nice though bro. Keep killin it Venom :harvest:

Venom818

Venom818

Yo Venom!! You got any pics of her in early Flower or Late Veg? Would luv to see her in all phases.

Here's 1 of my Tahoe pheno's at day 10 flower.

View attachment 119630

no bro but thats her

Looks like a great combination of nutes along with your medium. You have it dialed bro.

Was thinking of running the Moab/ Hammerhead combo next round. I have a bunch of Overdrive left over so its hard for me to justify buying more nutes. Knowing me I will anyway. I'm also considering going with a new base nute and am curious about the Advanced 3 part. Also considering GH 3 part.

I'm running a half coco half rockwool next round. Future will be all coco but am already dedicated to half rockwool at this point. Separate trays of course.

Sorry to ramble... Pretty baked... Just smoked some straight lemon fuel from a buddy grown in coco. Best taste ever...Yours looks every bit as nice though bro. Keep killin it Venom :harvest:

yeah bro either advanced or gh are bomb they're the same shit imo i ran both and didnt see a difference in either only reason i went with advanced is that it was cheaper for the gallons, nice bro love that og taste

Top Bottom