Tahoe og x sour larry og 4
Tahoe og x sour larry og 5
Tahoe og x sour larry og 6
Tahoe og x sour larry og 7
TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Holy Jesus! Looks 1000% DANK! shit is hell a frozty!! ahaha So frozty its ridiculous :icon_animal26:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Skunkmasterflex again

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
thanks guys...this baby looks like shes gonna pull some weight off her. shes stayin super bushy and stout. hope she stays dense and puts out some fire :)

O

on tilt

Sweet Mama...Shes lookin' good son! Would love to try me some of that funk.:rollj:

H

haze89

I've probably said it like a million times but skunk is just killin it. Every time I see your name attached to a a thread I know theres crazy OG inside man.

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

now that looks and sounds tasty bro, this is gonna be a high summer I tell ya, keep up the green work, Peace SSP

S

slightlystoned

Premium Member
Supporter
day 20! omg, i think you gotta keeper on your hands. Very very nice work

S

Surfr

Holy hell... How do I get my hands on some of that?!?!

:character0180:

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Special project I did a while back. Took a tahoe cutt and hit it with elites sour larry that was just sick as hell, most of the work goes to him for making the sour larry cross

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
this pheno looks to be a lil better than my first pheno i ran last run. she wont stop putting out crystals lol. she throws mad frost like every other day. the purple cutt used is fuely grape crandy (almost chem like but with fruityness to her)...and the SFV females i got from the same pack as i found my keeper SUPER STINKY male from were pretty kushy/lemon pledge and were decently dense but not as dense as my other OGs. the purple tends to be a lil on the looser side but not aired, just a lil fluffy lol, so im guessing this pheno is more a 50/50 a will be a stunna! :sun2:

DSCN0853
DSCN0854
DSCN0855
DSCN0856
DSCN0857
R

Rob1

you keep putting out shit like this logic is going to have to put breeder title under your name.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
lol, thanks guys but OGR and Swerve and those cats are doing it pretty well. i would have to fuckin KILL it to compete lol

M

Malachi

looking good as usual bro, i am sure you have plenty of more tricks up your sleeve

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
looking good as usual bro, i am sure you have plenty of more tricks up your sleeve

:)....and you know this man, about a month and ill have a few line of crazy in bloom for pics for you all to see. my pre 98 bubba x sensi star is looking like shes gonna be a rocker most def, same with my Chemdog D x purple chem punch. dont wanna give out too many surprises on pics im gonna be putting up soon lol....enjoy ~SMF~

Top Bottom