Tahoe OG x Sour Larry OG

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

paulycali

Ocean grown

Hey skunkmaster! paulycali here says whats up! New to the community. Checked your grows out gotta love em. Great work. I am about to pick up an OG Kush"Ghost Cut" from a grower and was wondering what i should expect and how to confirm its cut as a true original OG. Hope you can help me out. Does $50 for that clone sound right

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey skunkmaster! paulycali here says whats up! New to the community. Checked your grows out gotta love em. Great work. I am about to pick up an OG Kush"Ghost Cut" from a grower and was wondering what i should expect and how to confirm its cut as a true original OG. Hope you can help me out. Does $50 for that clone sound right

50 bucks it might be real cutt, could be fake. only way to know is by growin it out. if its a real cutt you will most def love the ghost, its super smoke:flower

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
here is an update on the Tahoe og x sour larry....enjoy :)

DSCN0935
DSCN0938
DSCN0939
DSCN0942
L

llcoolJ

Yo Yo Skunkmasterflex, that is surely an impressive looking lady you have there. I have been looking everywhere for the Lemon Larry OG Kush seeds. Do you have any idea where to find them??? And if you don't mind, how do you think the two cuts (Tahoe and Larry) will compliment eachother?

Good Shit Brother:afroweed:

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Yo Yo Skunkmasterflex, that is surely an impressive looking lady you have there. I have been looking everywhere for the Lemon Larry OG Kush seeds. Do you have any idea where to find them??? And if you don't mind, how do you think the two cuts (Tahoe and Larry) will compliment eachother?

Good Shit Brother:afroweed:

the two strain should be pretty killer together because there are traits that i love from both of those. im working on making some ghost og x larry og since those are my 2 favorite cutts of OG i think they would be stellar crossed:nod

L

llcoolJ

Any chance of some beans from Ghost/Larry cut??? Or where I might find some Larry???

Thanks Skunk

winta

winta

here u go killin shit again lol great job skunk:confused0059:

GrowBot

GrowBot

you gotta gift my friend, your killin it with all these bad ass pics youve been psting lately

S

slimjoint

the two strain should be pretty killer together because there are traits that i love from both of those. im working on making some ghost og x larry og since those are my 2 favorite cutts of OG i think they would be stellar crossed:nod

You should reverse a larry clone with some cs and let the orgy take place.:bongsmi:
looking dank as hell as always.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Any chance of some beans from Ghost/Larry cut??? Or where I might find some Larry???

Thanks Skunk

cali connection drop the larry x sfv f4, should be droppin soon again im guessing cuz its on there line up :)

here u go killin shit again lol great job skunk:confused0059:

thanks buddy!! :)

you gotta gift my friend, your killin it with all these bad ass pics youve been psting lately

i dont know about a gift or just i am passionate about my hobby just as all us are lol...but thanks bro, mean alot coming from a bad ass grower like yourself!!

You should reverse a larry clone with some cs and let the orgy take place.:bongsmi:
looking dank as hell as always.

i think you got a great idea there man!

thanks, i cant wait to taste this dankness and see if its as good as it looks lol

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

some pics of that sour tahoe

so heres some pics the buds are not dries and cured so dont hold it against me
:party0023:

IMG00047 20100422 1607
IMG00048 20100422 1607
IMG00049 20100422 1607
BiGDawGKusH_TRU

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

nice looking buds BigDawg.. looks tasty..

we shall see, havent puff any yet but she is looking good. thanks for the ups man. hope to be give you some other good shit to look at real soon....

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
That shit looks killer I need some PLEASE.

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Special project I did a while back. Took a tahoe cutt and hit it with elites sour larry that was just sick as hell, most of the work goes to him for making the sour larry cross

Damm bro that shit is off the hook, nice job on the crosses, I got some of elites gear I ultimate Chemdog 91, and some twisted purple, I cant wait to pop them, Im gonna have a bunch of breeding projects going on soon cant wait to see what I come up with, best of luck in ur ventures.....GM

DSC01936
BiGDawGKusH_TRU

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

Damm bro that shit is off the hook, nice job on the crosses, I got some of elites gear I ultimate Chemdog 91, and some twisted purple, I cant wait to pop them, Im gonna have a bunch of breeding projects going on soon cant wait to see what I come up with, best of luck in ur ventures.....GM

GM that twisted is sick, tried the Chemdog 91 got all males
good luck to you bro.....

rawman

rawman

Ur going to love that Ultimate Chem ask HDK

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

GM that twisted is sick, tried the Chemdog 91 got all males
good luck to you bro.....

Thanks bro, ya I saw that twisted being grown on here and I said I got to have it, it looked soooo good, and I hope I get some males for some pollen, u dident use any of the males for breeding?......GM

Top Bottom