Caress of Steel

Caress of Steel

Pulling up a chair.
This should be a good show!:joint:

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Stumbling in late :bongsmi: Subscribed for the show.

You the man Tex.

fred

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Stumbling in late :bongsmi: Subscribed for the show.

You the man Tex.

fred

:rock Glad ya here hommie!! Hope ya been well, and no, you da man!!!! :passingjoint:

supercharged

supercharged

yo tex wats hapnin bro?
lookin mighty fine there, this swerves tahoe or a clone? av got 2 females lookin like different phenos an i cant wait 2run em!!
r they fussy feeders?

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Man Tex those girl's are takin off!:rock
Look's like you're gonna have a nice selection
to pick from!
Happy pheno hunting:character0110:

How's it goin' bro, and thanks for stopping by. Yeah, this pack of Tahoes are different from my last ran pack. It should be a great pheno hunt for sure.. :passingjoint:

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
yo tex wats hapnin bro?
lookin mighty fine there, this swerves tahoe or a clone? av got 2 females lookin like different phenos an i cant wait 2run em!!
r they fussy feeders?

Hey hommie how's it goin'.. These are from seed, I wish I had a true Tahoe clone from Swerve..<sigh> :D I started a pack I had stored and all 10 popped no issues. They are Cal-Mag whores from the start. I've never had a plant that needs this much Calmag and N, they can feed, not too fussy ime. My plants are large and are in a half gallon pot still. Train early, tie, supercrop, pinch, etc..

On a side note: Brushing against these babies just fills the room with dead skunk piss aroma. It's very pungent and smells so damn good for being little babies. When stems rubbed I get some insane smells. There's one that's just horrible nasty smelling like dead skunk, rotten tooth, halitosis funk. It's very deep and D like, really funky but yet I cannot stop smelling it. :rock

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
none of my kushes or cali gear or ogr gear craves or shows signs of cal amg def until almost the end of flower i always here people saying they need extra cal mag i think the nutes some of us growers are using dont have enough in it i use the advanced organic line and never have cal mag issues

Good to know.. What exactly do you use bro? Can ya give me a little bit more info, I might need to try Advanced Organics now.

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Update

I have 2 confirmed males and 4 confirmed females so far. :banana1sv6:

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
Thats bad ass mang!!! hopefully some more females come your way and u get a bad ass male to do ur thang. Peace HDK

G

GG4LifeB

Were any of the two tall and lanky, in the top right of the picture females?

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Yes, I have several real tall and lanky females. They exhibit sat leaning leaves while some show more indica based genes. I believe actually I might get 8 females and 2 males. :rock

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
8 tahoe's to choose from would be nice. Congrats. Either way you'll have plenty of girls to see whats up with the Tahoe.

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Update.. 8 fems & 2 males

What's up fellas.. It's confirmed.. I do have 8 fems and 2 males. Both males were not stud worthy imo, so they were axed. Still have 2 pack of T in 'da fridge to pick males if need be..:rock

Okay, here are the pics. Group shot then I took 1 pic of each plant laid out, as well as their structure and a visual on their sun leaves. They go 1-8, 1-8, 1-8.

There's one plant that has my attention, it reeks like no other. It has the Tahoe looking structure I believe.. A bit slower grower than some, lanky, longer sat leaves.. Ya'll take a look and tell me what ya think. Thanks fellas!!

DSC03779
DSC03780
DSC03781
DSC03782
DSC03783
DSC03784
DSC03785
DSC03786
DSC03787
DSC03788
DSC03789
DSC03790
DSC03791
DSC03792
DSC03793
DSC03794
DSC03795
DSC03796
DSC03797
DSC03798
DSC03799
DSC03800
DSC03801
DSC03802
DSC03803
dayday

dayday

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice Tex...when are they going into flower?

waayne

waayne

I smell DANK!!!!;)
Thank's for all the pic's showin their stature!
I can't wait to see these stinky girl's in flower bro!:rock

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice Tex...when are they going into flower?

Thanks bro.. Cuts were made and they're going to xplanted and vegged for a couple of weeks. I'm not after yield just quality herb and a good mom, then I can work on maximizing. :rock

Latest posts

Top Bottom