tahoe og

• Thread starter bicycle racer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bicycle racer

i picked up my prize a tahoe og mom it looks nice and healthy im going to grow it in soil as i like the quality results of soil grows best. thanks swerve!!!!!

S

Swerve

nice man u scored good.. please do a grow thread here on the tahoe

K

koopa troopa

super score for sure. and 1!!! the tahoe is so good, you lucked out big. all i need to do is root this cut i have...

F

fuzzy

Guess im gonna have to try the tahoe myself.Keep up the good work Swerve! peace,fuzzy I see Mtn.John made it to the farm.Hows it going bud? peace,fuzzy

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
i picked up my prize a tahoe og mom it looks nice and healthy im going to grow it in soil as i like the quality results of soil grows best. thanks swerve!!!!!

Excellent score my friend:) You will be so happy. Ya like soil eh bud? You should give Sunshine Mix #4 a rip to house your momma..Probably wont turn back imo:passingjoint:

GTD

B

bicycle racer

yeah im happy with my prize thanks everyone. anyways i cant grow indoors as of now so it will be an outdoor grow its in 'roots organics' soil. i dont have too much experience outdoors so we will see how it goes. the days are 13 hrs 30 min currently and increasing my only concern is that it might begin flowering i will try and pick up my camera from storage and post some pics once it gets going.

B

bicycle racer

i have not used sunshine mix#4 if i run into some i will give it a go. i normally use roots or foxfarms soil mixes. im also growing in a hempy style medium perlite/vermiculite mix.

S

sirsmokealot

Nice score on that Tahoe Bonsai Mom!I just took a bunch of cuts off my Tahoes that I just put in flower and was pleasantly surprised to see roots in about 8-9 days. The H/A seems to take 10 days to start poppin roots for me. I took a few cuts from my Private Reserve OG about 5 days ago so I hope to see roots on that one in a few days. I'm also curious to see how the one PR I have in flower does compared to the Tahoe and H/A. I need to get me a camera so I can take some pics...She is in week 2.

B

bicycle racer

yeah i have ha og also my problem was i put clones outside that had been vegging under 24 or 18 hour light cycles. where outside it was 14 hour days so the clones flowered immediately so no clones were taken. im hoping the tahoe does not flower right away the days are still 14 hours but intensity is good so that may prevent early flowering i dont know. anyways lesson learned evidently you have to veg with a regimen of 15/9 or 16/8 if your putting plants outside even in spring summer if you still want them to veg. otherwise seeds have to be used i sprouted 5 in case all else fails with the clones. this mistake is going to cost me yield. if the tahoe flowers im going to make some s-1's with silver or g.a.. has anyone ever heard of people forcing female pollen with aspirin? does it work if so it sure would be an easier method.

B

bicycle racer

so far i cant yet tell if its going to flower it is showing pre sex features but thats normal i will know in a week for certain.

B

bicycle racer

i have made a silver generator with a battery charger and am making silver now worst case if it flowers i will at least make some s-1's and also fem crosses of hells angel og/tahoe og should be good with a bit more vigor than either strain itself.

S

SAPP

Premium Member
Supporter
If you make that cross it would be nice if you send some to the bay. I know you may have restrictions but man I don't get these genes in my area.

B

bicycle racer

my tahoe is doing well but i think its flowering so i have begun spraying with silver im probably going to pick up some ga as well just in case the silver fails to work.

S

Swerve

so r your intentions to give away the beans for free or you gonna sell them?

B

bicycle racer

for myself my friend and his wife who are med users as well. i like making crosses from clone strains and i prefer growing from seed particularly now as growing outdoor ive had issues with clones flowering before i want them to. more importantly clones come and go or can die so any strain that i like i try to make seeds of to add to my collection of strains and crosses for the future currently its just a hobby.

B

bicycle racer

well see if it works i started spraying silver after it started flowering normally i would begin spraying before it flowered so im not sure if it will work so i purchased mega gro a product with gibberellic acid im going to use that as well.

B

bicycle racer

good question im not sure yet as i normally use the soma method or silver. im starting at 2 capfuls a gallon now as a foliar and medium drench if they show no ill effects i will up the dosage. i could have gotten pure ga online but found this product so why not try. it also seems to state that the end fruits in our case buds are consumable after application as long as 2 weeks are given before harvest. so i will post my findings when i know more i started later in flower so im not sure what level of success i will have.

B

bicycle racer

cool i will share anything i learn please let me know how it goes for you as well im trying to find the best all around relatively safe method to force female pollen production. involving all methods im familiar with such as ga c.silver sts aspirin light poisoning and late stage natural flower production. im hitting some plants with aspirin ga and c.silver if they produce no pollen in the next few weeks then there the most stable strains ever lol. one thing i have noticed is that cannabis is very different under bright sunlight than it is even under the most intense hid lights. it seems natural light gives them resistance to stress but thats only a preliminary theory.

Latest posts

Top Bottom