Tall 4x4 grow tents - Gorilla Grow?

• Thread starter phxazcraig
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
phxazcraig

phxazcraig

I'm running a 4x4x7 tent in an upstairs bedroom for several months of the year. I'm on my 3rd grow.

I've found that a 7 foot ceiling is too low. Plants get too tall and I run out of space between LED light and canopy.

Can anyone recommend for or against a Gorilla Grow 8 foot tent?

How about the tent extension accessory to extent the tent roof even higher?

2Bad

2Bad

I'm running a 4x4x7 tent in an upstairs bedroom for several months of the year. I'm on my 3rd grow.

I've found that a 7 foot ceiling is too low. Plants get too tall and I run out of space between LED light and canopy.

Can anyone recommend for or against a Gorilla Grow 8 foot tent?

How about the tent extension accessory to extent the tent roof even higher?
Why not just go no tent

phxazcraig

phxazcraig

Why not just go no tent
Temporary setup in a bedroom. Need to contain the light if nothing else. (HOA limits what I can do, like no tinfoil on windows or ductwork or window a/c units, etc.

2Bad

2Bad

Temporary setup in a bedroom. Need to contain the light if nothing else. (HOA limits what I can do, like no tinfoil on windows or ductwork or window a/c units, etc.
You could keep your blinds up then just put polyfilm behind it they can't see through blinds

oLd1

oLd1

Have you Topped? These plants are tuff and many ways to break them down for your Tent.

oLd1

phxazcraig

phxazcraig

Ended up swapping in mid flower to a 4x4 Gorilla Grow with 1 foot extensions. Just in time for the plants.

Top Bottom