Tamisium T175 - Used Once - For Sale

• Thread starter Rhilo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rhilo

Rhilo

I have recently purchased the most amazing extraction machine ever created; however, I cannot afford to keep it as my wife's cancer is causing us to have to move to a smaller apartment and sell some things as she is no longer able to work. I was going to use it for her oils, but honestly we need the money so bad, I have to sell it.. I will be putting it up on EBay and will post a link but I thought I would give the farm first shot. I am in Arizona and can tell you that shipping will be expensive, this is heavy high-grade steel. But we will make sure and insure the package so that nothing happens to this amazing contraption. This is the food grade model with all stainless fittings, plus the additional backpack case. All paperwork, receipt (less than a month old), lifetime warranty, everything included and less than a month old.. I literally used it once.. Paid approx $1700 total - Willing to sell for $1250 + shipping.. PS: I just realized that in some of the pics it looks like there are pieces missing in the case; they are actually connected to the hose not shown in pics; Everything is there and just as it was when I got it a month or so ago, perfect condition no bs.

Here is a link to their site: http://www.tamisiumextractors.com/
You can reach me also at: [email protected]

Tamisium t175   used once   for sale
Tamisium t175   used once   for sale 2
Tamisium t175   used once   for sale 3
Tamisium t175   used once   for sale 4
Tamisium t175   used once   for sale 5
Tamisium t175   used once   for sale 6
Tamisium t175   used once   for sale 7
Rhilo

Rhilo

That thing is badass,should go fast,Prayers go out for your wife to get well soon!
Thank you my brother. She's really doing better since she started the Rick Simpson caps, and to be completely honest with you and so that everyone does know; in my personal opinion, the old fashioned method is slightly better for the Rick Simpson caps as I can add so much more CBD, CBN, etc and get more medicinal value that way; but there is NO QUESTION, it makes the most amazing wax, butter, shatter, etc, for concentrate smokers, it's the bomb.. Thanks again, and if you know anyone.

RoidsRus

RoidsRus

That thing is badass,should go fast,Prayers go out for your wife to get well soon!
Yeah it should, & if I wasn't out of the country atm I would order it myself... Hope your wife gets well soon, & if it hasn't sold in the next 40 days holler. I will snag it because I will be back in town.

Graywolf

Graywolf

Thank you my brother. She's really doing better since she started the Rick Simpson caps, and to be completely honest with you and so that everyone does know; in my personal opinion, the old fashioned method is slightly better for the Rick Simpson caps as I can add so much more CBD, CBN, etc and get more medicinal value that way; but there is NO QUESTION, it makes the most amazing wax, butter, shatter, etc, for concentrate smokers, it's the bomb.. Thanks again, and if you know anyone.

Good luck with your wife bro!

Not sure why the disparity in your results???? We get about the same THC, CBD, CBN gas chromatograph results whether we extract the old fashion way, or with a Terpenator, Lil Terp, or Tamisium.

The Tamisium, like the equipment that I've designed, extracts the terpenes that are present, including the diterpene cannabinoids. The two Tamisium 175's that we tested, worked just as well as my own Lil Terp design, so I know of no reason there should be a disparity in oil composition.

Our patients have also had good results using the concentrates made with them, so I wouldn't sell extracts short made with a butane recycling system just yet.

What the butane extraction won't have, is residual naphtha, so one tongue in cheek thought regarding RSO oil purged in a rice cooker, is that the residual naphtha might tie up the liver processing it, thus leaving the cannabinoids in our systems longer.

We do the same thing by adding coconut oil to our oral formula, and consider it more salubrious than naphtha, but they would both have that effect.

PS: If you are using naphtha, please get the MSDS for the brand you are using, and make sure that it doesn't contain any high boiling point components, or benzenes. The term Naphtha only specifies the boiling point range, not the contents.

Top Bottom