• Thread starter BakedReality
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
They have arrived!

I placed my order on Jan. 10 and they were in the mail today....hell yeah!

This diary will be just for Tangerine Dream (f) from Barney's Farm...I will be popping 3 right off the bat.

Grow medium

Tangerine dream from barneys farm with cocogo line

Nutes will be the GO line from GH

Tangerine dream from barneys farm with cocogo line 2

The Seeds....the freebies will be grown out in another grow log....watch for it

Tangerine dream from barneys farm with cocogo line 3

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Congrats on the score, looking forward to grow diary.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
you should NOT show the package - or at very least show the other side so we dont see you name and address

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
you should NOT show the package - or at very least show the other side so we dont see you name and address

Damn...thx motherlode

I could have been freshly medicated.....or just so excited...kinda was jittery like a H.S. kid

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
Tangerine dream is meant to be some strong meds.
Lookin forward to this ++

G81

kootenainatural

kootenainatural

Savage
Supporter
cant wait to see this one pop off shuold be a good show

kootenai

johnursery

johnursery

been looking forward to seeing this grow or a smoke report, thank you for putting it up

winta

winta

im here for the ride baked! i want to see whats what with this strain cuz there is a clone only in the desert called tangerine dream thats been around about 5 years i think its a tangerine haze cross but im not sure. so when i seen barney had a tangerine dream i was thinkin "hmmmm....do we got a swiper move on our hands or did he make some new tangerine tastin fire?" lol

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
im here for the ride baked! i want to see whats what with this strain cuz there is a clone only in the desert called tangerine dream thats been around about 5 years i think its a tangerine haze cross but im not sure. so when i seen barney had a tangerine dream i was thinkin "hmmmm....do we got a swiper move on our hands or did he make some new tangerine tastin fire?" lol

Thanks for riding along everybody

winta...I heard the same rumor, claimed by some cats in the AZ desert....I am curious though was it made with that neville's A5 haze...or is it just a g13 cross...or is it a tangerine pheno crossed with any haze

Anyway soon we'll see what's up with the Tang...the world is curious right about now

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Alright...here we go

start'd soaking the seeds....I don't scuff. I have tried both ways with same results. I soak my beans for 12 hours and then move to paper towels.

DSCN4180

DSCN4181

see you in the morn' for paper

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Morn' Farmers!

They had their bath...now to the paper with'em

Prepping....

DSCN4182

I wet my paper towel first using syringe.....then I pick my beans up with tweezers and place in the wet towel between the fold.

DSCN4183

place fold'd wet towel in tupperware type dish....I put the lid on mine...But only set the lid on....I don't snap the top down

DSCN4184

and now unfortunately we wait.....perfect time to medicate tho

late

M

MadBuddhaAbuser

tagalag.

oh yeah and baked, this is the info from a description I found online
Tangerine Dream

The 2010 High Times Cannabis Cup Winner Is Here! The exceptional crossing of G13 with Neville's A5 Haze - with the resulting plant again crossed with G13 - Tangerine Dream is sativa-dominant strain offering tangy, intense sweet citrus aromas and flavours as well as effects that are at once cerebral and relaxing.

Genetics : G13 X Neville's A5 Haze

Hope your grow goes well. keep us updated, I was interested in these myself.

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Aight Farmers!....we have 100% tap

DSCN4203

Sorry about the crappy tap root shot...

I start'd prepping for placement in the Coco....

DSCN4204

Since they are seedlings...I am gonna start them out with 1/4 strength BioRoots and BioWeed.

Here they are in the Coco setting up in their tray...

DSCN4205

To the Dome with Ya!...I like saying that...lol
Makes me think of Mad Max and the Thunder Dome...wouldn't it be great if we could just throw the beans in a dome and the keeper came out...." All Beans enter...One Bean leaves"

DSCN4206

Not sure if I should medicate less or more with that rambling of garbage...ha..ha

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Aight Farmers!

2 out of the three that germed have sprouted.....I will patiently wait for the third...but it is not looking good. As you can see one is definately more eager!

DSCN4216

DSCN4217

Peace out Farmers will post again in a week or so....late

L

Luck Dragon

I can't wait to see these babies . I heard about these awhile ago and they are suppse to be the next big shits.Shoot us out some pics as soon as possible!!!

Top Bottom