Tangerine Dream from Barney's Farm with Coco/Go line

• Thread starter BakedReality
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Will probably not veer from hydro again....

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I will find out how my pheno is....as I will most likely pull her next week on day 70 to see how she is

Like among other strains...would it work into your rotation?

Did you choose your keeper solely based on growth? or did you do side by side smoke?

Did the more sativa leaners smell anymore tangerine or sweet?

The smoke of one of the longer flowering was a little better. Actually, the trichs were huge. Looked like it was rolled in some glass shards. 13 wks compared to 9 though... the 9 week plant stretched half as much, and yielded more with far denser buds than any of the other sisters, and has really, really good smoke. It is a favorite amongst all the peeps in my circle. Sweet and Earthy with a hint of tangerine in there somewhere. Im still running her (currently she found her way in to my first MPB run).

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Thank you for the warm response! We (my caregiver/grow partner and I) actually bought 9 cuts from a local dude. He seemed professional and also said that he had the original breeder's packs he has popped 2 packs and seems to know what is going on. He is versed in strains and has some lesser known more elite genetics we picked up some alien express from him with the dreams. So it's not all user error. The 70 day finish is never going to happen I predict 90 days. I started flowering them a week/s before july and set my date for the 24th of sept. I am dissapointed in Barneys for the inconsistency in the strain. I thought they were going to be fire! Thanks again for the love! Peace

You only got a cut. No way to judge from that dude. Mine didn't herm at all. I only got one really good plant out of 5 girls. That one though, is damn good and can hold her own with all the other girls I have.

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
The smoke of one of the longer flowering was a little better. Actually, the trichs were huge. Looked like it was rolled in some glass shards. 13 wks compared to 9 though... the 9 week plant stretched half as much, and yielded more with far denser buds than any of the other sisters, and has really, really good smoke. It is a favorite amongst all the peeps in my circle. Sweet and Earthy with a hint of tangerine in there somewhere. Im still running her (currently she found her way in to my first MPB run).

13 is to long for me.... I think the cut I have was gonna run like 10 possibly pull at 9 without any sacrificing. I would like to get a better view of her running in Hydro. I think it could be a beast...as it showed some potential.

I ran out this strain to see how it held with elites or not so commercial beans...you know see if it lived up to hype

You only got a cut. No way to judge from that dude. Mine didn't herm at all. I only got one really good plant out of 5 girls. That one though, is damn good and can hold her own with all the other girls I have.

This is the thing though when you are not starting the beans or getting to pick from all the starters...everyone looks for different things in phenos. When getting a cut you rely on that persons ability to choose said phenos.

The high was very rewarding for patients that reported back to me... a few said the taste was outrageous...the tangerine really showed thru.

Like previously stated I would like to give it another run in hydro though...I will start documenting all of my runs with any strain here very soon...maybe a few months before I get this girl back in flower.

My only issue with these beans was popped three only one made it...the seeds looked very immature anyhow...very light in color with very little or no striping out of 5 seeds. I did keep two to try and run against the keeper I have.

My othere issue was I dabbled in coco for a mintue....

Peace
Baked

B

Badguy

i vegged for 5 weeks it is in week 9 on flower under a 400watt mh and a 150 watt hps it looks like it has at least 3 more weeks to go the pheno i got smells exactly like tangerines and mango also mine looks exactly like a pure sativa its long stretchy very very thin fan leaves since veg ill post some pics its just starting to fill in and it looks like it will out yeild my thc bomb,criticle+,and dinafem diesel. im growing in 3 gallon smart pots in 100% coco using technafloras recipe for success nutes and out of all my plants it has been the most low maintenance and healthy....

Top Bottom