Tangerine Power (sincity - Reg. Seeds) With 3 Fem Friends Grow Journal

• Thread starter mrgrowguy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
I found it! I went looking just for you... You would be happy to know my company paid for the time to find this, while I was taking a shit break, on the clock of course.

On my phone, so I can't excerpt, look about half way into the selection process, the paragraph starts with something about "reverse hermaphroditism"

Edit: last paragraph of selection process.
Lmao cool thanks bro

mrgrowguy

mrgrowguy

2nd half of cloning done!

"D" and "E" are my picks so far [from this bunch] for the moment. Especially "E" as it had the best branch development, prior to its date with the pinching monster;

In case you wouldn't have noticed, I took the pics with the corresponding letter on the tag visible in each pic. For example, first two pics are both "D"

IMG 1221
IMG 1222
IMG 1223
IMG 1224
IMG 1225
IMG 1226
IMG 1227
IMG 1228
IMG 1229
IMG 1230
IMG 1231
IMG 1232
IMG 1233
IMG 1234
IMG 1237

Last edited:
RG420

RG420

Hey bro straight up doing a grand job with theses! Are ya getting any citrus/ tangerine Terps from a stem rub on the TP's?
I'll also be popping my 15 regs in the next couple weeks! :)

M

motz

I'm anxious to hear have any of you finished these out?
heard they were hermie prone, I'm sittin on my hands till I know

eskiiboy uk

eskiiboy uk

I'm in for the ride, been after some sin city blue power and platinum delights for ages now but all the seed banks are sold out;/ seems everyone wants a bit of sin city lately, got some tasty strains tho!!!
Keep up the good work man ;)

mrgrowguy

mrgrowguy

Hey bro straight up doing a grand job with theses! Are ya getting any citrus/ tangerine Terps from a stem rub on the TP's?
I'll also be popping my 15 regs in the next couple weeks! :)

I just checked a few hours ago and I can't really smell a particular flavor per say, but I can tell you "D", "J", and a few others were a thicker duller smell, where the other half kind of smells sharper, higher pitched. That's the best I can do right now. I also have a minor sinus cold, so I will let you know more specifically in a week or two.

I'm anxious to hear have any of you finished these out?
heard they were hermie prone, I'm sittin on my hands till I know

I started seeing some threads about it too. I assure you, I will be vigilant on that subject. And if I miss anything, allergies will let me know and I will report it in the thread once confirmed.

mrgrowguy

mrgrowguy

Non permanent sad news, I dropped a fan on "E" yesterday and broke the main in half. I have a clone that is likely to get though the cloning process just fine, but this one will be staggard behind the rest.

mrgrowguy

mrgrowguy

I wrapped it in parifim(sp) tape like a graft, but I don't think it will survive...

HairyRoots

HairyRoots

Great thread so far. Also about to pop some tangerine power and sins nightmare cookies. Your plants looks good can't wait to see what each pheno does when they enter flower.

mrgrowguy

mrgrowguy

In the background, about half of the clones popped good roots and have been put in my starter mix in 4" pots. This simply means those vegging plants are now eligible for the flower room, once they reach 12-14 inches or so. I can't remember all of them, but for sure "M" and "N" are a part of them, sorry just smoked a big one.

Edit: "E" did not survive, but the clone is still alive n well. All other clones also doing very well. No losses or signs of trouble [yet].

Last edited:
Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
Im kinda stoked because i have a pack of those TPow.

mrgrowguy

mrgrowguy

I hope I do them justice. From here on out, they are in veg mode until at least a foot tall. So no more pruning or trimming, just vigorous growth :)

mrgrowguy

mrgrowguy

Not much difference, just lights off to help with heat wave... again. Not a bad one, but getting just above 90 degrees at the highest. Got a portable AC on its way, from a friend.

These will be the first of my latest soil mix. I basically tweaked my own mix influenced by subcool's super soil recipe and a few suggestions/substitutes I have seen posted here and there. They will get the new soil when up-potted right before flower.

The GPK is definitely the widest leafed girl in there. Rightfully so. It reminds me of a Holly leaf.

IMG 1317
IMG 1318
IMG 1319

mrgrowguy

mrgrowguy

BTW that inch scale in the back is set for a taller pot than what those are in.

It's off by about two inches.

mrgrowguy

mrgrowguy

It looks like the Grizzly Purple Kush clone is getting stem rot, not bad, 1 fail out of 20 clones so far. It's not dead yet, but I foresee it not making it through. The GPK will just be another few days behind going into flower. And be twice as bushy.

I did get a portable AC from my friend, so no more worries about the heat waves. I combat them with money! Damn electricity bills :)

Otherwise, all is well :)

Not bad growth for 4 days. Almost 4 inches on some.

IMG 1340

Last edited:
mrgrowguy

mrgrowguy

Going to be up-potting 4 of the plants tonight, or tomorrow if time does not permit.

IMG 1351 IMG 1352 IMG 1353

Last edited:
mrgrowguy

mrgrowguy

Got out of class early.

I am only going to document the first set just to help remember what I did... Trying something new. My new and improved mix of soil and a layer of lava and sand in the bottom inch.

#3 pots

IMG 1355
IMG 1356
IMG 1357
IMG 1358
IMG 1359
IMG 1360
IMG 1361
IMG 1362
IMG 1364

Last edited:
Top Bottom