• Thread starter Roskito
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sanvanalona

sanvanalona

like i said then you had the bunk cut
dude i dont care how big they are
doesnt mean they had the real deal

i personally do not like a sativa heavy strain. i prefer the og. so i personally do need her in my garden. as for access to it. born in 818 my friend and lets put it this way
watered down og cuts have a few 3 leaf deformity's every so often

the original cut is PURE 3 LEAF all the way up from base to top! :)
i have no need to rep them
i don't care either way.
if it makes you feel good to name names to feel large then by all means run ur mouth

as for me i know no one ! i am no one! and i dont care to meet anyone ! :)
enjoy the s1's :)

View attachment 419261
WhAt in the world are you trying to say? I'm confused. Did you not start this talk by saying I don't grow DNA tangie? If not then maybe I read incorrectly. If so. Then I stand by statement that DNA tangie is agent orange.....Period.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

1st i have seen it growing in masses

im done. getting nowhere and for what to explain to some guy who thinks he cool cuz he knows some other guys who think they are cool cuz they breed and sell seeds! LOL!. NO SORRY better things to do

this dime piece just walked in the door. i gots to go handle this right now and i aint chiming back on this topic anymore period!

u seem like a guy who feels big naming names and what not. that means nothing and if you really do know the names you mention. THEY are just as lame for bringing you so close!
I thought there was an age limit on this site? This is a conversation you started, please re-read your posts, I'm simply answering your initial accusations, that's all. You came here bragging about the breeding of DNA/ rp, and I happen to know some stuff about it. So I will happily end this discussion, but maybe next time don't start something you can't finish!

tweedy

tweedy

the male that is used in a lot of resin seeds, the g13/haze will orange stuff up big time with a jack/hazey hint.

The female in agent orange is an old cali cut that is uber orange. It is the reason for the orange not his space dude male or whichever he used in that cross I'm pretty sure.

That orange strain has been around and has been called many things. There was also a cut called Tangerine from the mid 90's def disappeared and is different than the exact orange profile in the "orange velvet" cut or whatever sub calls it. It's a nor cal or pnw oldie but a goodie, the one sub used.

The sour p from resin seeds will hit upon some straight orangey phenos that seem to be orangey but a different genetic family than the sub orange types...fwiw
Thanks for bringing up a favorite! Tangerine (pnw) is not gone. Kept in very tight circles but I have a grow log of it up here. It is a relative of MTF (mtf x golf bud) and made its way down to the continental by way of a biker gang if I am not mistaken. It was either bred up there or done down in Oregon but it is alive and well and about to be in Loompas hands. :)

@loompa , see it's real and a rare treat these days :)
@sanvanalona , the diesel tangerine is the one I am talking about as well. These are not my grow but here are some tange flowers for reference. This is the same 3 bladed lady as Limeskittles posted up, the tange will spit out 5's every once in a while but mostly 3's, the occasional single blade if it is super fucking stressed and a gimpy 4th leaf that barely ever serrates every once in a while. One with flash and one without.
20140630 141519
20140630 141331

Last edited:
sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Thanks for bringing up a favorite! Tangerine (pnw) is not gone. Kept in very tight circles but I have a grow log of it up here. It is a relative of MTF (mtf x golf bud) and made its way down to the continental by way of a biker gang if I am not mistaken. It was either bred up there or done down in Oregon but it is alive and well and about to be in Loompas hands. :)

@loompa , see it's real and a rare treat these days :)
@sanvanalona , the diesel tangerine is the one I am talking about as well. These are not my grow but here are some tange flowers for reference. This is the same 3 bladed lady as Limeskittles posted up, the tange will spit out 5's every once in a while but mostly 3's, the occasional single blade if it is super fucking stressed and a gimpy 4th leaf that barely ever serrates every once in a while. One with flash and one without.
View attachment 419573 View attachment 419574
Yes! Those photos look so good and it does look nice for sure. That looks great and similar to a grapefruit diesel that I have ran in the past. Do you call this one tangie or tang (like the drink)? I could easily see it being from the great white north as so many tasty strains had their beginnings over there, especially in the late 90's/00's. Great photos again and anything else knowledge wise you could spread about this cut I am interested.

tweedy

tweedy

Yes! Those photos look so good and it does look nice for sure. That looks great and similar to a grapefruit diesel that I have ran in the past. Do you call this one tangie or tang (like the drink)? I could easily see it being from the great white north as so many tasty strains had their beginnings over there, especially in the late 90's/00's. Great photos again and anything else knowledge wise you could spread about this cut I am interested.
It came to me as Sweet Tangerine but we call it tangerine, the tange (pronounced like flange, not tang), Sweet T, whatever. Ha.

Without repeating myself too much I have good reason to believe that this is a daughter of thunderfuck. The ruderalis side shows in its leaf structure and maturation rate. You know how strains will have over and undertones? This is the most complex one I have come across. Cannot pin it down to save my life but it is like you walked into a fruit warehouse that had been abandoned and left to rot, their diesel generator leaked and is flooding the floor and you look down and realized you also stepped in a giant pile of dog shit. Ha. Yet all of this somehow fermented into a sweet I cannot get enough of that funk kind of vibe. Haha.

We have 40+ strains on the shelf of the collective I volunteer for and this jar is the one that is empty at the end of the day. Always. Sitting right next to GSC, OG, Albert Walker, and countless other "worthwhile" buds.

The closest thing I have found to it in structure/smells is Cindy 99 and subsequently Cinex. Which leads me to think either MTF was just a find in Jack Herer beans or a find from an old SSSC release as Cindy was just bagseed from Jack. Cinex also grows like sweet t with the three blades so it is a potential sister or s1 as I think cinex came out of OR as well.

mr roboto

mr roboto

I had a buddy of mine that couldnt stop talking abiut the strain tang not the tngie but from what I remember there was a 2 or 3 digit number along with the name "tang". Is he talkin about another strain?

Latest posts

Top Bottom