Tap Water Quality

• Thread starter zeusk9
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
zeusk9

zeusk9

ok more advise lol got water quality report for my area/village is it ok for plants/seedlings or i better going filtered/r/o
hoping grow in coco with canna axb

Tap water quality
jguit

jguit

Supporter
The water report doesn't look that bad. You should be good although you might want to adjust the pH for whatever medium you choose. When you start using nutrients, your pH will typically go down.

zeusk9

zeusk9

The water report doesn't look that bad. You should be good although you might want to adjust the pH for whatever medium you choose. When you start using nutrients, your pH will typically go down.
all be using coco cor canna a b in way was hoping water was bad wood explan things lol

P

PassTheJ

Get a Ppm reader. Tap under 80 is comparable to mountain water..

Anything under 200 is fine. Even 300 which is considered "hard" is ok too if you let it sit for a couple of hours or run a bubble diffuser for 30 minutes to aerate it and get rid of the chlorine.

R/o is great for hydro but if you're using soil, tap is fine in most cases.

I've honestly never heard and read anywhere about a grow being ruined due to contents of tap water.

PH will be the only thing I'd check EVERY TIME. My township went from 6 ph to 8 ph over night. Almost got PH lock once..

Top Bottom