TAsteBudZ Bubble Runtz... (4x2 & 4x4 Winter Grow)

• Thread starter Week4Bytch
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

The Cannabis Karen (I'm a Bytch)
Supporter
The first plant I chopped was a nice red head with a hairy bush. Got my work cut out for me. 😊
PXL 20240105 1824403942
PXL 20240105 185626642

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
Nice looking buds!!!
Thanks! Took me two hours to trim that one plant down. Probably my favorite part of everything. Always brings a smile to my face. The spoils of my labor.

Last edited:
Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
I'd love to let this simmer for 4 weeks before cracking it open again ...not gonna happen..🤣 The art of curing. My first grow (Pineapple Express) didn't cure to it's full potential till 6 months later. I've had grows do ok after 30 days...but, ain't nobody got time for that!? 🤣
PXL 20240106 024040065

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
My grove bag was at 58% humidity on initial filling. Some of the buds were dryer than others, the buds that had more leaves around them were wetter. So we have a mix. The beauty of curing is it all blends out to an equilibrium. The bag is now at 60% couple days later so it's doing it's thing. I do believe that curing for at least 30 days is the better representation of the flower. The flower is still going through some type of chemical process that doesn't fully mature until those 30 days pass imo.

"It plays a major role in defining the final quality and character of the flower. Curing must be carefully controlled to bring out the different characteristics of each flower type".

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
This is one of my better grows so far, as taste and smoke goes. Burns smooth and I'm not that articulate for describing the experience, I'll do my best here, shit gets you fucked up pretty good. Not Gorilla Glue fucked up but just gets you there to the right place where your STONED. Before hitting that sledgehammer your on a trippy euphoric high for a bit, the taste is your typical cannabis, spicy and pungent, the exhale is where you taste something cool and maybe Downy? lol..yeah the fabric softener. 😂 And this is only one week of curing...fuck, what's it gonna be like after 4 weeks?

Top Bottom