TAsteBudZ Bubble Runtz... (4x2 & 4x4 Winter Grow)

• Thread starter Week4Bytch
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

The Cannabis Karen (I'm a Bytch)
Supporter
We're gonna be breaking in a spanking brand new Spider Farmer 4x4 tent. #GarageGrow. Undecided weather I'll have a raised 4x2 bed inside or four twenty gallon pots. To be determined.
PXL 20230910 210808716
PXL 20230910 211044318
PXL 20230910 210759586
PXL 20230910 2116286482

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
The ladies have their new tent setup for them. The tent can barely hold the weight of the lighting. Little nervous about it. Get what you pay for. Will be getting one of them heavy duty Gorilla tents next year. I have no clue how I'm gonna train these ladies with the small space and no rear doors on this thing.
PXL 20230924 215937092

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
Almost ready to transfer these Bubble Runtz and if you Know mE... no way I can do just one strain at a time..we have California Dream in party cups.... can I get a what what ... woot . we have room for 2 more pots in the 4x4, not sure what I'm gonna sneak in there. Maybe save it for clones of the Runtz ....or ???? (and still...just watering, no nutes, all soil, baby baby..)
PXL 20230928 010203918

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
them runtz look super nice wow.

this has to be one of the coolest things ive seen. had a great time as a kid with them i had all different sorts lol. i gota try this the gnats have been annoying me recently.
There's a trick.. and I've tried them all. And I'm 99% sure it's gonna work this time. Nematodes. And air movement. The gnats do not like to be blown around.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
There's a trick.. and I've tried them all. And I'm 99% sure it's gonna work this time. Nematodes. And air movement. The gnats do not like to be blown around.
Rice hulls help me keep them away. Dries out the surface of the soil and kills the babies while keeping the soil deeper down moist and protecting the soil from the light as well. Love them all around. But your solution is really 😎 👍

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

only had them a few times and mainly come from the soil, normally i get rid by usin fresh soil and dump my old. but lately i have been reusing soil so might after try some nematodes to. you ever tried a hydrogen peroxide wash at the soil, to run through the pot.

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
only had them a few times and mainly come from the soil, normally i get rid by usin fresh soil and dump my old. but lately i have been reusing soil so might after try some nematodes to. you ever tried a hydrogen peroxide wash at the soil, to run through the pot.
No . and only because I rely on microorganisms to break down my organic inputs. If I was doing bottle feeds then yes, I think peroxide would kill them on contact. Unfortunately keeping the microorganisms alive requires the soil to stay moist all the time, which is the perfect environment for gnats. And.... nematodes. I already dosed the soil before moving it to their new pots and will dose them again in about 2 weeks or so for good measure. The use of peroxide would kill off the beneficial microorganisms in my soil.

Last edited:
Itscheese94

Itscheese94

No . and only because I rely on microorganisms to break down my organic inputs. If I was doing bottle feeds then yes, I think peroxide would kill them on contact. Unfortunately keeping the microorganisms alive requires the soil to stay moist all the time, which is the perfect environment for gnats. And.... nematodes. I already dosed the soil before moving it to their new pots and will dose them again in about 2 weeks or so for good measure. The use of peroxide would kill off the beneficial microorganisms in my soil.
yeh i understand that when i reuse the soil, ill try wash it i dont want to wash them when plants are growing no way. just to get rid/ wash at the end of the cycle. if that makes sense.

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

maybe wash at the end, then pre charge the soil if that makes sense. keep them at bay and keep soil clean, it probz will kill most beneficial stuff but you can all ways add it back and should keep it clean to.

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
maybe wash at the end, then pre charge the soil if that makes sense. keep them at bay and keep soil clean, it probz will kill most beneficial stuff but you can all ways add it back and should keep it clean to.
I'll definitely give that a try if this doesn't work out, thanks. 🙂

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
I switched the "ON" time for this ladies. The lights would usually stay on to 10pm. This time they stay on to 11am. With the winter slowly approaching and them being in the garage, night time lighting is best. They're gonna be tired for a few days with some major jet lag. 😂

Top Bottom