Tat artists in Colorado

• Thread starter sky high
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GhostFace

GhostFace

No such thing as the best! i got this mad cool old school guy that does tatts for meds :rasta: cant beat that..and he does it at his shop on off hours so we get to blaze the shop the whole time while he does his magic ;)

M

mile hi 420

If you want a portrait done by a multi award winning local artist look up Dave Allen at preying mantis tattoo in lakewood off 6th and wads. He does amazing work!

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
I've been impressed with everything I've seen done by the artists at Th'Ink Tank. Several artists to do any style that would suit you best.

Wait list can be a deterrent, though I believe it's worth the time

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Sorry for your loss sky. I saw someone mention Carson Hill and I know you are in Colorado, but if you ever in the California area for a period of time I can say Carson's work is INCREDIBLE. I have a good friend who has a 3/4 sleeve by him and everytime I see it I am impressed.

What part of Colorado are you in Sky? Even though I am a Professional Body Piercer, I have worked in the industry for over 10 years and have a few friends in different parts of Colorado who are amazing tattoo artists.

Venom818

Venom818

I owned my own shop and know who is who in the Tattoo industry. Drop the coin and go see Mike Devries in LA. You won't regret it. Google his name and check out his work.

what the good cat said i was just going to tell him to come to LA for some badass work also check out tattoo's by RUGER both of these cats charge a pretty penny so come prepared o and there is probably a 2-4 week waiting list

D

dancetochaos

Deff check out Think Tank on Broadway or Landmark on E. 13th in Denver.
Top quality all the way!

M

maestro

Rev Goat at Sinister Tattoos off platte in the springs is the most talented and coolest tat artist I've experienced in Colorado. His prices are down to earth and he is super professional n clean about all aspects of his trade. He has a real soft spot for tribute pieces too and always throws his best work into them.
I'm covered with the last fifteen years of his work and all of it still looks good. I guess I'm slightly biased! Dudes definitely a master of his trade but I really like how humble and nice the guy is at the same time. Can't go wrong with Goat. :sad0104:

sky high

sky high

Still have a few peeps to check out. THANKS FOR THE RECS, folks.

My son and I had a local guy ink my son's logo on us last week. This one was a no-brainer. He did the original artwork with a magnifying glass in the Sun on a peice of plywood...so these tats are merely brown/black ink and no color and crude...just like his artwork was....

on the outside of my right leg..just above my ankle.

He now walks with me everywhere I go (like he didn't before..yeah..right)

Mtnburntat
Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

Thats awesome sky what a great piece, ~was burn a nickname or your sons actual name, If you don't mind me asking :wondering

sky high

sky high

I've looked at a ton of webpages/tats.

There are a few Colorado artists that MIGHT fill the bill for what I'm looking at having done....

but you folks who pointed me to mike D...WOW....that guy is insanely talented. Holy fuckin mother of god...

Gonna try to see if I can make this happen. I first thought it was CRAZY to go toLA for a tat...but fuckin A...I AM CRAZY DAMMIT...

makin the call today. If anyone has an in with the guy and I could drop yer name.. I'd be workin hard in my garden to pay ya back for the favor...fer sure.

Beyond that, I'd be ETERNALLY grateful. I NEED TO ROCK THESE TATS FOR MY BOY

s h

sky high

sky high

His glassblowing handle and his handle here @ the Farm was "mtn-burn". He used a titanium pen to mark all of his bowls, bubs, pendants, marbles/etc. with that logo.

thus..the mountains and the "Burn" below it.

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

I think the artist did a great job
Ta

came across a thread with your sons work, he was truly talented :hi:
I have lost a few people in my life but couldn't imagine losing a child, still very sorry for your loss. :(

sky high

sky high

Yeah...he was really gettin an understanding of his torch....

Grahams glasswork 007 Medium Web view
Grahams glasswork 001 Medium Web view
sky high

sky high

2 years with the torch. he had just bought a much larger torch and a kiln...

Bub
Bubguts
R

RMCG

I've looked at a ton of webpages/tats.

There are a few Colorado artists that MIGHT fill the bill for what I'm looking at having done....

but you folks who pointed me to mike D...WOW....that guy is insanely talented. Holy fuckin mother of god...

Gonna try to see if I can make this happen. I first thought it was CRAZY to go toLA for a tat...but fuckin A...I AM CRAZY DAMMIT...

makin the call today. If anyone has an in with the guy and I could drop yer name.. I'd be workin hard in my garden to pay ya back for the favor...fer sure.

Beyond that, I'd be ETERNALLY grateful. I NEED TO ROCK THESE TATS FOR MY BOY

s h

Looks like he's going to be in Keystone in Sept. for a few days. Might save you a trip to LA.

sky high

sky high

Fuck bro..MANY thanks for that heads up. I just checked his page 2 days ago and that info wasn't there then...

s h

Melizzard

Melizzard

Wow Sky that's an amazing design yer son blew! Sure hope you can find an artist to do it justice!

xxoo
Mel

true grit

true grit

Looking good bro, glad ya found someone to knock that out for ya!!

rockymtnbuds

rockymtnbuds

Good luck with that bro.
I'm trying to find somebody in the Springs who would do 2 small tats in exchange for meds. If anybody knows of some one I'd appreciate a shout.

Latest posts

Top Bottom