Taxes. Someone Claimed My Kids

• Thread starter Smokey503ski
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
phoenixfire

phoenixfire

I'm not so sure about that, phoenix. There's a whole lot I could say, but I'm just going to say that I am just not very sure about that. Kids need protecting more than anything, and early on they need stability in caregiving and caregivers. What these kids' mother is doing is not that and well may fuck them up for life if they didn't have such a good dad.
Understandable, something only genuine forgiveness can inspire, necessary nonetheless but hey opinions are like ass wholes , just wish we all weren't so willing to moon everyone

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

It is if you consider the ROI......Jk

We are playing right? Anyhow peace and karma grease

P.s.
Children need the love of their mother even with priors, never underestimate the impact of triumph. To receive the love of a mother with flaws is unconditional love. I pray that the mother of your children defeat her demons now and in the after life.

Until she beats her demons she is not going to see the kids.
That's a 5-10 year clean time minimum before I'll even think about letting the kids see her.
It would be to damaging to them.
They never speak of her. The last time they seen her was when my dad took the kids for a visit at McDonald's. They didn't recognize her and that's only after her being gone for 2 months.
Is been about 2 years since they seem her. They have no clue who she is. My youngest son has only been around her twice.

Top Bottom