TCheck2...or other afforable home potency kits

• Thread starter JKash
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
So I'm thinking about getting the Tcheck2 home potency test kit... anyone here have it and do they like it or find it was just a waste? I see the next step up from a 3-400 dollar device is the Purpl pro for about 1800 bucks or so...

Would love to hear peoples' input!

Trash_2002

Trash_2002

So I'm thinking about getting the Tcheck2 home potency test kit... anyone here have it and do they like it or find it was just a waste? I see the next step up from a 3-400 dollar device is the Purpl pro for about 1800 bucks or so...

Would love to hear peoples' input!
You have a med card, and live in a legal state isn't? How much is a lab test there did you searched for it?

Dub_City405

Dub_City405

Just for the fact your interested in a number that Just gets you stoned or wanting to waste some money then I understand and I'd get the funds to get a lab to it if you want the most accurate.

R

Ringodog

I have heard nothing good of the TCheck. I would pay the 300 bux in a second if it actually worked.

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
I have heard nothing good of the TCheck. I would pay the 300 bux in a second if it actually worked.
Sooo does it work or does it not work? That sentence is very misleading to me🤣

Stokes

Stokes

Ive never troubled myself with potency numbers. Its a one hitter or its not. If i were a breeder and looking to use that for marketing then it would be a different story.

R

Ringodog

I would love something that would break down the terpene profile. That would be pretty cool. I have done thin layer chromatography a few times but the results didn't seem real accurate to me. And, the process was kind of a pain in the ass. Pretty neat, though. And, a fun experiment.

Just knowing the THC content is a little boring at best. But, at $300, like I said, if it worked, I would jump on it. Just for shits and giggles if nothing else.

Trash_2002

Trash_2002

@Deadstill posted a lab with under 100bucks tests tho.
He may post it here too.
;-)

Trash_2002

Trash_2002

I would love something that would break down the terpene profile. That would be pretty cool. I have done thin layer chromatography a few times but the results didn't seem real accurate to me. And, the process was kind of a pain in the ass. Pretty neat, though. And, a fun experiment.

Just knowing the THC content is a little boring at best. But, at $300, like I said, if it worked, I would jump on it. Just for shits and giggles if nothing else.
Thin layer if done right can give pretty insightful results for each cultivar, but it's a full on lab reagents and very boring to do accurately, have to be trained lab tech with good knowledge of what you doing.

Gas chromatography for terpenes and
Mass spectrometry or high-performance liquid chromatography for THC , THCA , CBD etc contents, are the real deal to get the true picture for sure.

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter

You can send samples via mail or other carriers, prices are reasonable and their services are highly recommended. These are the labs we use for official industrial hemp THC testing and they are approved by the DEA.

Edit to add - their turnaround time is incredible, as well. Usually results within 24-48 hours after receiving samples, posted on the website under your account immediately.

Top Bottom