Tea Recipe

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dunge

Dunge

hey cap after i brew my tea will it last in a bottle or do you suggest keeping an airstone in it till i use it all, basically will the bacterias die if they arents supplied with fresh oxygen?
Not only will the aerobic microbes suffer, but the anaerobes will flourish.
Not ideal.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
hey cap after i brew my tea will it last in a bottle or do you suggest keeping an airstone in it till i use it all, basically will the bacterias die if they arents supplied with fresh oxygen?

Yes they will die. Use within a few hours or keep bubbling.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Quick question, few pages back you listed that you added "earth juice" to the tea. Is that Earth Juice Catalyst and is that replacing MO? Thanks @Capulator

Earth juice being less-than-ideal was discussed a long time ago in this thread. It is too acidic. Use regular black strap molasses. You can buy that at any grocery store.

D

datal4b

would a 20gal trash can with net pot & air stones be 1:100 dilution or 1:9 dilution on the tea. i guess it's non-recirculating but here it says:

If your res is sitting there all week doing constant timed feedings then you would go with the 1 gallon (in reference to a 90gal res), and put a small recirculating pump or airstone to keep O2 going in the res

I tried the 1:9 dilution because I considered a standard dwc non-recirculating and things went crazy pH wise, climbing almost a point in 12 hrs, so I'm guessing that's not right. its a brand new setup & plants.

U

UnkleLarry

New here, old everywhere else. Just curious if I can split the 4 tablespoons of each up and do 2 of each at start of brew and 2 of each in the last hour or two to get the best of both worlds, variety and numbers. Thanks in advance, I love your product!!

G

Gas Gardens

I guess I've been living under a rock, finally picked up some of all 3. @Capulator I'm curious about the compatibility of these along with Botanigard ES (Bascillus beauvaria sp?), as well as Mammoth P (Pseudomonas putida, comamonas testosteroni, citrobacter freindii, and enterobacter cloacae).

straincreation

straincreation

Okay okay can somebody please clear up if sm90 kills my microbes in the my tea, i want to use it with my foliar as my spreader, and im wondering if i can run it during my tea so my drippers dont get clogged over time?

MrKush415

MrKush415

Hey Everyone, I'll be adding Cap's packs to my stable. Haven't really seen much on how much tea (let's say the root and foliar tea) people are adding to their pots.

Let's say I'm working with 2-3 gallon soil pots, how much tea to each plant site, does a liter ~4 cups sound about right per plant?

Thanks

straincreation

straincreation

Hey Everyone, I'll be adding Cap's packs to my stable. Haven't really seen much on how much tea (let's say the root and foliar tea) people are adding to their pots.

Let's say I'm working with 2-3 gallon soil pots, how much tea to each plant site, does a liter ~4 cups sound about right per plant?

Thanks
Go to the first page of this thread caps has a full recipe

MrKush415

MrKush415

Go to the first page of this thread caps has a full recipe

Either I'm missing something or it's not there. Not looking for quantities of inputs or volume of water. Just want a simple rule of thumb of how much finished tea I should be adding to each pot if I'm in 2-3 gallon smart pots.

Dunge

Dunge

How long is a rope?

I brew tea in a 5 gallon bucket.
The bucket is about half full.
I brew it for one week.
I divide the resultant tea between all my plants.

This is based on practical convenience.
There are no rules.

I like to think of it as brewing an aerobic bacterial soup.
Most of them die quickly and spill their living guts into the root zone.
High biological mass is the goal.
Controlling fecal odors is important to my wife.

MrKush415

MrKush415

Bro

Its 8 oz of tea to 5 gal of water DO NOT add straight to soil

So I brew the original recipe, 4 gal of water, root pack, foilar pack, molasses.

Can i feed it this now? or do I add 8 oz of that recipe per 5 gal. of water?

Sorry bro, just a first timer and want to get this right.

Last edited:
straincreation

straincreation

So I brew the original recipe, 4 gal of water, root pack, foilar pack, molasses.

Can i feed it this now? or do I add 8 oz of that recipe per 5 gal. of water?

Sorry bro, just a first timer and want to get this right.
Ya bro 8 oz per 5 gal of water

Mr.D0p3sauce

Mr.D0p3sauce

Hey Cap, didn't even know this thread even existed. Just ignore the pm I sent you. Anyways,...So I have 8 4x4 trays on a recirculated flood and drain. 7 of the trays are 16x 6inch Hugo rockwool cubes. The last tray is 25 coco in 3gal pots. For every 2 trays. They share a 100gal res. I have 4x 100gal res. How much of biowar roots and foilar packs do I need per batch of mixing? And how often do I reapply?

Im beginning week 2 of flower and I have a little fungus gnats problem hopefully this will take care of it. Also 1 of my trays the roots are starting to look dark. Smh... sorry to resurrect old thread hopefully this stuff works and gets me back on track.

straincreation

straincreation

Hey Cap, didn't even know this thread even existed. Just ignore the pm I sent you. Anyways,...So I have 8 4x4 trays on a recirculated flood and drain. 7 of the trays are 16x 6inch Hugo rockwool cubes. The last tray is 25 coco in 3gal pots. For every 2 trays. They share a 100gal res. I have 4x 100gal res. How much of biowar roots and foilar packs do I need per batch of mixing? And how often do I reapply?

Im beginning week 2 of flower and I have a little fungus gnats problem hopefully this will take care of it. Also 1 of my trays the roots are starting to look dark. Smh... sorry to resurrect old thread hopefully this stuff works and gets me back on track.
Your gonna need 80oz of brewed tea per 100gallon res apply once a week.
If your running drain to waste in the hugos i like to do 16 oz per gallon so just double it! If you have bug problem id do this for three days in a row or every other day for a week, then just go back to once a week gl, maybe cap will shime in on this, just my experience

Mr.D0p3sauce

Mr.D0p3sauce

Your gonna need 80oz of brewed tea per 100gallon res apply once a week.
If your running drain to waste in the hugos i like to do 16 oz per gallon so just double it! If you have bug problem id do this for three days in a row or every other day for a week, then just go back to once a week gl, maybe cap will shime in on this, just my experience

So 8oz per 10gal if I'm doing a flood and drain setup in rockwool? Also where is the best place to buy these packs in bulk or on the cheap?... I change 400 gal every week or other week... thanks...

Mr.D0p3sauce

Mr.D0p3sauce

So I plan on using 80 oz per 100gal in my flood and drain with the Rockwool sitting bare on the tray.... should i use the original recipe on page 1?

Also is this authentic?
Screenshot 20171017 003851
I'm thinking I'm gonna buy it by the kilo since I'm gonna run 400 gal every 1-2 weeks. Is that enough for a season.

straincreation

straincreation

So I plan on using 80 oz per 100gal in my flood and drain with the Rockwool sitting bare on the tray.... should i use the original recipe on page 1?

Also is this authentic?View attachment 750707 I'm thinking I'm gonna buy it by the kilo since I'm gonna run 400 gal every 1-2 weeks. Is that enough for a season.
No no get right on the farm, go to the ogbiowar link and type in the code word "farmer" and you get a mad dcount

Latest posts

Top Bottom