Technaflora Line of Nutrients ....MEOW

• Thread starter Ddebrazza
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ddebrazza

Ddebrazza

So, I was greatly disappointed in General Hydroponics/Organics line of nutrients, specifically BioBloom,

For this Grow, I still want to keep things basic, but I have heard relatively good things so far about Technaflora's Line of nutrients. I had planned on keeping it a simple 2 part system with their BC Grow and BC Bloom. They also have a BC Boost (I forget what exactly it has) but they recommend running that with both the Grow and Bloom, so I will do that as well. I have a Gallon of leftover G.O. CaMg+ so I will be using that for any additional Calcium or Magnesium that are needed due to my R.O water.

Thoughts on Technaflora? Other nutrient suggestion for a dumb ape?

BillFarthing

BillFarthing

Supporter
So, I was greatly disappointed in General Hydroponics/Organics line of nutrients, specifically BioBloom,

For this Grow, I still want to keep things basic, but I have heard relatively good things so far about Technaflora's Line of nutrients. I had planned on keeping it a simple 2 part system with their BC Grow and BC Bloom. They also have a BC Boost (I forget what exactly it has) but they recommend running that with both the Grow and Bloom, so I will do that as well. I have a Gallon of leftover G.O. CaMg+ so I will be using that for any additional Calcium or Magnesium that are needed due to my R.O water.

Thoughts on Technaflora? Other nutrient suggestion for a dumb ape?

You have the basics for a good hydro or soil grow. I wouldn't suggest playing the additive game until you have the bases dialed in. A soluble silica and fulvic acid are helpful once you know your base nutrients are solid.

Ddebrazza

Ddebrazza

You have the basics for a good hydro or soil grow. I wouldn't suggest playing the additive game until you have the bases dialed in. A soluble silica and fulvic acid are helpful once you know your base nutrients are solid.

Thank you. This was my plan as well. Keep it simple.

Top Bottom