Teeker's Tent

• Thread starter teeker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

What strain/Strains should grow in the tent?

• Skywalker Kush - DNA/Reserva Privada

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • HashBerry- Mandala Seeds

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Darkstar - THSeeds

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • S.A.G.E. - THSeeds

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Heavy Duty Fruity - THSeeds

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
teeker

teeker

Hey Farmers! Welcome to my tent!

32x32x64" tent
400w lumatek with plantmax hps and mh bulbs.
6" cool tube reflector
4" inline with controller- i took off the cover and sealed the fan with aluminum duct tape.
carbon scrubber when needed.

5L air pots
100% Canna Coco
Testing some GPH nutes.

strain/strains grown will be chosen by you folks, so please VOTE.

there is a waterproof tray/floor out of the picture, and what looks like dirt in the tent is carbon dust from the new filter.

Cooltube
Ducting
Airpots
Teekers tent 4
Tentcomplete
nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Clean start Teeker! I'll be watching.

-Meeks

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Nice lil start looking forward to seeing the progress in your tent keep the pics coming bro!

I would crack the S.A.G.E personally I found some amazing phenos in a 10 pack but whatever you do good luck!

teeker

teeker

okay, im impatient. im gonna get this going with beer cups untill my order arrives ;)

soaking:
2 hashberry
6 kush s1's
1 VERY VERY old seed from an EMERY mix that had Cali Orange,NL5,Skunk1, etc, cant remember the details from back then.

Beans
teeker

teeker

Thanks for voting/stopping by CatDaddy!

---

For the hashberries and old stock in beer cups i went with 70/30 canna coco/pearlite mix, just for experimental purpose, and will also keep them in the beer cups. I think they are 32oz cups.

Judging by the polls, we will be doing 3 skywalker kush and 2 S.A.G.E in 5L air pots.

I am VERY surprised the DARKSTAR hasnt had a vote! Purple kush X mazar-i-sharif would for sure be dank nugs. Anyway, the farmers get what they want, so VOTE away.

catdaddy

catdaddy

from recent reports that i've seen, i don't think thseeds is a favorite as lately. i got a bunch of them, the tude is practically giving them away, but have yet to pop any.
im thinking of picking up a couple packs of the skywalker kush and og18, so i will be following this thread pretty closely.

teeker

teeker

I was having a hard time deciding between the og#18 and the skywalker, and the reason i got the skywalker was because of the "higher yield" and that it is an og#18 cross, so we'll have to see. i have high expectations of the air pots+coco combo too.

catdaddy

catdaddy

yeah i was having the same issue but haven't really seen any good reports on the 18 as of lately.

teeker

teeker

1 Hashberry has popped its head through coco- HASHBERRY VOTING IS NOT NEEDED! IT IS ALREADY GROWING!!

THANKS ALL! KEEP EM COMING!

teeker

teeker

here's some pics before the first few seedling shots.

as you'll notice, my ballast and fan controller(as well timer and surge protector not in picture) are mounted on the wall, away from any potential moisture, as they should always be.
IMG 1203

and a little piece of some Afghan Kush im smokin currently.
IMG 1100
IMG 1116

and my temps with the speed controller turned all the way down...if anything, im going to have COLD problems, not HEAT problems.
IN=ROOM OUT=TENT
IMG 1195
IMG 1196

-------------
hashberries are coming up right now, next pics will be hashberry seedlings!

teeker

teeker

yeah i was having the same issue but haven't really seen any good reports on the 18 as of lately.
so i got 2x the freebies i was supposed to, and now ive got the skywalker kush and rp's regular og kush going.

----------
update: one of the hashberrys just took a shit and died, they are the most easily stressed seeds ever(mandala) in my experience.

since i got extra freebies ive got a bit of a mix going, you can expect to see the following very shortly:

reserva privada Og kush-1
reserva privada Skywalker kush-2
Mandala Hashberry -1
World Of Seeds Northern Lights X Skunk-1
Original Texada Timewarp S1 fresh from the island.-1

pics when they are all up.

teeker

teeker

planted 3 dna/reserva privada beans yesterday with NO pre soak/germ and all 3 are up and growing today! hows that for stupidly quick 100% germ rates lol

my experience with mandala is not a good one, hopefully this hashberry makes up for it.
---------------
WELL HERE WE GO! ENJOY FOLKS!

these beans are under 400W MH for those wondering.

HashberryA
OGkush
SkywalkerA
SkywalkerB
teeker

teeker

i would HIGHLY suggest getting a high quality pump top spray bottle if you are currently using a regular garden spray bottle.

i LOVE this thing.

Sprayer
Spray
teeker

teeker

Everything is coming along nicely in the tent. note how close the og and the skywalkers look. very interested to see the difference between them.

the world of seeds northern lights X skunk was planted as an extra, and will go into an air pot with the others when she's ready.

they will get a 1ml/L shot of iguana juice grow this week.

Hashb
Nlxs
Ogkush
Skywalk
Skywalke
bobismyfather

bobismyfather

Brave man, growing in dirt. Can't imagine ever doing that again. I like the the cover over the inline fan in the tent, nice touch. Good luck mate.

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

Nice man real simple and strait forward room everything looks on point you should have some kill no matter what you run good work brother ill stop back in got a few of the strains your popping as freebies cant wait to see what you find the northern lights X skunk sounds like some throwback kill hope you smash it

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

teeker

teeker

Brave man, growing in dirt. Can't imagine ever doing that again.
not sure i understand what you mean here..im growing in coco coir...

the cover on the fan serves no purpose really since i sealed the unit myself, but i agree it is a nice touch for a cheap fan!

Top Bottom