Teeker's Tent

• Thread starter teeker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

What strain/Strains should grow in the tent?

• Skywalker Kush - DNA/Reserva Privada

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • HashBerry- Mandala Seeds

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Darkstar - THSeeds

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • S.A.G.E. - THSeeds

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Heavy Duty Fruity - THSeeds

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
teeker

teeker

Nice man real simple and strait forward room everything looks on point you should have some kill no matter what you run good work brother ill stop back in got a few of the strains your popping as freebies cant wait to see what you find the northern lights X skunk sounds like some throwback kill hope you smash it

PEACE
KILLERCHEF
CHEF! You da man ;) thanks for stoppin by!

the nl x skunk i am definitely looking forward to! along with the kushes but damn they take forever.
i kinda regret not running the SAGE since ive been smoking sage n sour for the last week and it is some GOOOOD stuff! really takes me back that stuff does. o well, next time ill run all the THseeds freebies.

ill update pics sometime today!

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
from recent reports that i've seen, i don't think thseeds is a favorite as lately. i got a bunch of them, the tude is practically giving them away, but have yet to pop any.
im thinking of picking up a couple packs of the skywalker kush and og18, so i will be following this thread pretty closely.
i had a whole pck of DA-PURPS...gifted them and not one popped out of that pack:(:mad:

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
teeker ..i hope the hashberry turns out for you..:) the hashberry i got to smoke was a winner in my book...btw i voted for the skywalker ;)

teeker

teeker

thanks! the hashberry is a mutant(as they are known for) and is showing both deformed leaves and abnormal blades (2 big blades on each side and one small in the middle) there are a few examples of weird hb pheno's out there, and it looks like i got one of em!

skywalkers are doing good :) i only popped 2, so ive still got 4 more for the future. ive got high hopes for the skywalker, thats for sure.(i will be letting the skywalkers flower as long as they want, dont care if it goes 110+ days if the smoke is worth it)

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
thanks! the hashberry is a mutant(as they are known for) and is showing both deformed leaves and abnormal blades (2 big blades on each side and one small in the middle) there are a few examples of weird hb pheno's out there, and it looks like i got one of em!

skywalkers are doing good :) i only popped 2, so ive still got 4 more for the future. ive got high hopes for the skywalker, thats for sure.(i will be letting the skywalkers flower as long as they want, dont care if it goes 110+ days if the smoke is worth it)
skywalker is one that every grower should have in the vault ;) not in my vault yet, but will be added with some L.A. CON :D happy growing teeker :)

bobismyfather

bobismyfather

lol, /facepalm. i thought your substrate was dirt. dirt is too much effort in my experience. that was all that i was trying to say.

O

Organicyumyum

just a heads up, and not sure if it was a one in a million pheno, but the illest pheno of herb I ever found was Heavy Duty Fruity, and I have grown a lot of herb. granted it was at least 8 years ago, so Im sure their seeds stock is much different than it used to be. hope u find something close to the one I found.

Top Bottom