Temp Humidity Guage

• Thread starter Ned Kelly
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Being we seem to only have shit or off its head expensive like 1k plus monitors here i need some suggestions . All i want is temp humidity with a high low record simple accurate and lasts . cheers in advance .

str8smokn

str8smokn

What you talkin about? No though for real,are you talking about a little in tent type that shows a high and low for both temp and humidity or are you talking controllers? I have a little digi that shows 24hr highs and low,My lights just went off or I would take pic, I will in morning if no one else helps out.
STR8

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Accurite, available at all major hardware stores and Walmart. Simple, reasonably accurate and compact. They're about $15 for a little digital one. There are also remote sensor models available so you can store the display outside the grow area and have the sensor placed inside. Hope that helps.

One Love,
tobh

str8smokn

str8smokn

That's it.....
good lookin @tobh

tobh

tobh

Supporter
I use the AcuRite 613. Works great, can handle super high and low humidity (<20% - >90%) as well as ridiculous temp swings (<60 F to 110+ F). Super cheap too!

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

cool you guys know were to get them that exports to Aus . friggin amazon won't .

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Can't help you down under. Your local hardware store should have comparable units though.

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

nope there all shit . just need to find a place that ships international .

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

we eithier have crap that dont work or stuff thats like scientest stuff .

str8smokn

str8smokn

You can't google and see who sells by you or ships o you.
STR8

Top Bottom