Ten Days Into Flower, First Grow

• Thread starter Grow4me
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
3N1GM4

3N1GM4

If you are using a vape pen with a coil it is the same thing as smoking it, when the dry herb touches the coil you get combustion. I have two vape pens capable of dry herbs and it is not the same as an airizer or volcano vaporizer. The tabletop vaporizers are true vaporizers, meaning they vaporize with heated air. This makes the hit that looks like thick smoke you blow out taste just like the bud smells growing. And it doesnt contain harmful chemicals made by combustion. http://fuckcombustion.com

Grow4me

Grow4me

If you are using a vape pen with a coil it is the same thing as smoking it, when the dry herb touches the coil you get combustion. I have two vape pens capable of dry herbs and it is not the same as an airizer or volcano vaporizer. The tabletop vaporizers are true vaporizers, meaning they vaporize with heated air. This makes the hit that looks like thick smoke you blow out taste just like the bud smells growing. And it doesnt contain harmful chemicals made by combustion. http://fuckcombustion.com
Not working as hoped. Will check out true vape

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

Airizer extreme Q is the best deal for the money, you can blow up bags or hit the whip. I can load a bowl, hit it five or so times and then come back and hit it again 2 or 3 hours later. Really saves on the herb.
Good deal on one here

I have had that same one for years and it is still working, right now as a matter of fact.

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

I do have one of those 2.

Grow4me

Grow4me

Airizer extreme Q is the best deal for the money, you can blow up bags or hit the whip. I can load a bowl, hit it five or so times and then come back and hit it again 2 or 3 hours later. Really saves on the herb.
Good deal on one here

I have had that same one for years and it is still working, right now as a matter of fact.
I checked it out, gotta get Santa involved.

Junk

Junk

Believe me, it won't happen again. I'm a gardener, an old retired grandma with the biggest vegetable garden and most flowers on the block. Been smokin weed since 1969, everyday. I'm so excited to see if I will soon be able to stop buying crap weed from wherever I can find it in my southern backwards State. I'm so pleased to get some good bud! You guys have been a big help, I really thank you! I'll keep posting pics, you gotta let me know when to harvest!
I wasn't trying to pick on you if that's how you felt. I've honestly just never seen it do anything good. & in my opinion (the sign doesn't cover it sometimes) it's backwards.

Mainlining, as pointed out in @clockworx thread (can I nominate him & nug buckets for a grammy? Oscar? There has to be something?) I do it exactly like he does it, to a point. I get nice large horizontal spacing, give them a week or so after the clean up & flip. With 8 tops & a decent yielder, you should get about 6 oz a plant. & if you train it right, you don't have to worry about fan leaves blocking things.

The only thing clockworkz does that I don't is they appear to just keep tops. Once I've got my tops, I give the plant some time & then flip. So I don't end up with only tops like they do, but I prefer that.

Junk

Junk

@Newtogrowing , if you have health problems you should get a vaporizer. As long as you keep the temp below 400°F it doesnt put off the harmful toxins as it does when you smoke it, plus it tastes AMAZING! It tastes just like the smell when you break it up, no burnt taste at all.
http://www.vaporseller.com/arizer-extreme-q-midnight.html?gclid=CNXsk9D7qckCFQMLaQod67MC9w

I'll never go back to smoking it. Vaping you can really taste it. You aren't inhaling smoke. It takes a little getting used to, but once you do, it's easy to vape it & not burn anything.

Occasionally I'll leave it too long & it catches fire (so I inhale smoke)...it's gross. For me...vape is the only way to go.

Junk

Junk

I checked it out, gotta get Santa involved.
The best budget one I have seen is Da Buddha Vape. It's what I bought for myself. Any vape takes some getting used to, but I think most people can handle this one. Plus the product goes so much further.

When I vape, 99% of the time, it's just vape. But occasionally I'll burn it. When I do that, the bowl is just spent, very little comes out after. But I can vape one tiny glass bowl for 10 minutes.

Grow4me

Grow4me

The best budget one I have seen is Da Buddha Vape. It's what I bought for myself. Any vape takes some getting used to, but I think most people can handle this one. Plus the product goes so much further.

When I vape, 99% of the time, it's just vape. But occasionally I'll burn it. When I do that, the bowl is just spent, very little comes out after. But I can vape one tiny glass bowl for 10 minutes.
I can't wait to try it, it's on my list but not in my budget!

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

And it has two whips and two bowls, wouldnt recommend moving it from its table after you find a spot. It has glass on glass parts, one drop and its over.

Grow4me

Grow4me

And it has two whips and two bowls, wouldnt recommend moving it from its table after you find a spot. It has glass on glass parts, one drop and its over.
My cat would trash it! I'll hold out for the ceramic one. After the holidays. Thanks!

Top Bottom