Tengu Seed Co-Triangle Kush x Okie(F) and Original Diesel x Okie(F)

• Thread starter jonnyonthespotaz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jonnyonthespotaz

jonnyonthespotaz

The no. 3 tastes like some sort of mixed pink/yellow/orange Starburst?!?! Idk lol, it's fiing tasty tho!! Looking forward to seeing the changes as she cures up!!

20231120 114348
jonnyonthespotaz

jonnyonthespotaz

Morning all, gonna try n post up some pics n whatnot of what's been happening g and what we got going on!! Things got a lil hectic w the family here so my apologies for the lack of posting. I am super excited about this next run tho as it's all TenguSeedCo from.the previous seed run. Anywho quik lil family photo. Gonna take cuts of who I actually wanna keep around for mums next round and some lst and staking today. Def keeping the TK x Okie 5!!
20231128 060612

jonnyonthespotaz

jonnyonthespotaz

Evening everyone, alrite busy freaking day man!! Anywho I took cuts of everyone again and extras lol, trained everybody down and cleaned em up. I'm def keeping the TK5 around. Ill.get pics up soon of the everyone curing and try n give some descriptors!! Another family photo after everything today. Think I'll let em ride for another day or 2 n let em rip!!
20231128 194317
20231128 194321

jonnyonthespotaz

jonnyonthespotaz

So this is the TK x Okie #5. My fav so far!!All of this has been the easiest herb to trim ive ever had the pleasure of being in trim jail w!! I'm getting a super deep red wine and chocolate smell so far and the taste mite not b the greatest for everyone but i love it and the pungency and thickness of the smoke, u know ur gonna get ripped when puffin!! I personally love it, sure I like flavor, but I alsoxjist like that straight heavy smoke. I'll try n get some more pics to post up bit this is what I'm smoking.on now and it's nap time!!
20231129 115038
20231129 115051

jonnyonthespotaz

jonnyonthespotaz

Anybody have any suggestions on improving photo quality. All I have is my phone. SamsungFE20 or something?!?!

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Anybody have any suggestions on improving photo quality. All I have is my phone. SamsungFE20 or something?!?!
I think it’s going to vary on the lenses you have for your camera. May want to mess with your camera settings on your phone directly and google recommendations based off your camera. Zooming in isn’t always the best, and sometimes you have to get the right distance with the zoom to get clear pictures. Lighting also has a lot to do with it, but some phones let you edit the picture directly after taking it to adjust the quality as well.

I personally have the iPhone 14 and iPhone 15, and their cameras and lenses are amazing!

jonnyonthespotaz

jonnyonthespotaz

I think it’s going to vary on the lenses you have for your camera. May want to mess with your camera settings on your phone directly and google recommendations based off your camera. Zooming in isn’t always the best, and sometimes you have to get the right distance with the zoom to get clear pictures. Lighting also has a lot to do with it, but some phones let you edit the picture directly after taking it to adjust the quality as well.

I personally have the iPhone 14 and iPhone 15, and their cameras and lenses are amazing!
Thanks buddy, I'll look into it some more and c what I can come up!!

I want to mention I added Sea Green into my feeding schedule at 1.25ml per gal weekly!! I am beyond impressed honestly, I feel like I'm pushing them w the nutrients and they r taking it w no signs of stress what so ever. I watered yesterday w the following per gal and this is heavy feeding for me but I always go on the lighter side anyways.

1/2tsp Silica, 1tsp Ruby, 1tsp Tiger Bloom, 1TB Big Bloom 1/4tsp Open Sesame and 1/4tsp Sea Green.
20231130 191859
20231130 191904

Gonna let them ride tonite and I'll flip the timer tomorrow morning!!

Top Bottom