For Sale Tenguseedco

• Thread starter Trustfall
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Fromunda506

Fromunda506

Just finish-trimming and jarring the first snow drift flowers from one of my 2 keepers. The trich coverage and density on these is excellent. This one is a little less frosty, but the smell and taste is insane. Completely unique and loud as fuck nose. Maybe the best smelling strain I have ever run across. Def way up there.
IMG 1094

Mothman

Mothman

Just finish-trimming and jarring the first snow drift flowers from one of my 2 keepers. The trich coverage and density on these is excellent. This one is a little less frosty, but the smell and taste is insane. Completely unique and loud as fuck nose. Maybe the best smelling strain I have ever run across. Def way up there. View attachment 2131788
I think Trust gifted me some of these. You’ve convinced me, can’t wait to wet one. I hadn’t really looked into them until now. 👍

Fromunda506

Fromunda506

I think Trust gifted me some of these. You’ve convinced me, can’t wait to wet one. I hadn’t really looked into them until now. 👍
The two keepers I have are some of the craziest terps I have come across. It is really hard for me to keep two plants of the same strain, but I keep growing these side-by-side and dammit if I can’t bring myself to choose. One is super tangy, the other is really creamy, but both of them have the same indescribable delicious and super loud twang. Cut right through my carbon filter into my lung room into the rest of the building where my lung room is. Now that it’s contained in a jar, it blows your face off. Highly recommend.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Those are some seriously gorgeous nugs dude
Thanks man, credit to @Trustfall for being an artist. It was my damned duty to shake the goods loose. I’m glad I cloned the holy hell outta that pheno….they are rock solid and kicking that deep limonene flavor profile.
It’s easily my favorite of the year. 👊🏻🤡

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
The next batch of tengu
IMG 3736

White truffle x okie
IMG 3742
superboot x okie regs
IMG 3751
cheese x triangle man regs
IMG 3745
gmo x lemon gojo x okie regs
IMG 3722
left two rows pbb x cman x okie
Okie crosses are fucking amazing.
Then I have these going to flower soon
IMG 3621

From left row to right row
Lemon tree x okie
Trop cookies x okie
Frostette
👊🏻🤡

They all run like monsters 👺

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Just finish-trimming and jarring the first snow drift flowers from one of my 2 keepers. The trich coverage and density on these is excellent. This one is a little less frosty, but the smell and taste is insane. Completely unique and loud as fuck nose. Maybe the best smelling strain I have ever run across. Def way up there. View attachment 2131788
I had like 7 of 10 that I liked all very high and rangy in the terps. One was soooo gmo but lost the back up and was done it’s9 weeks and fat stacks.
“ Compound Genetics Tokyo Snow, a cannabis poly-hybrid cross between Hibachi Supreme (GMO x (Legend OG x Kobe)) x The Menthol ((Gelato 45 x (White Diesel x (High Octane x Jet Fuel G6)),”
Most slept on of the okie crosses I’ve done myself.

Some fresh c man okie day 10 on the cure.
Those drag racing nuggs? 🤩 they getting thicker and thicker every round.
The two keepers I have are some of the craziest terps I have come across. It is really hard for me to keep two plants of the same strain, but I keep growing these side-by-side and dammit if I can’t bring myself to choose. One is super tangy, the other is really creamy, but both of them have the same indescribable delicious and super loud twang. Cut right through my carbon filter into my lung room into the rest of the building where my lung room is. Now that it’s contained in a jar, it blows your face off. Highly recommend.
🫵🏻👊🏻🕺

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I had like 7 of 10 that I liked all very high and rangy in the terps. One was soooo gmo but lost the back up and was done it’s9 weeks and fat stacks.
“ Compound Genetics Tokyo Snow, a cannabis poly-hybrid cross between Hibachi Supreme (GMO x (Legend OG x Kobe)) x The Menthol ((Gelato 45 x (White Diesel x (High Octane x Jet Fuel G6)),”

Most slept on of the okie crosses I’ve done myself.

Those drag racing nuggs? 🤩 they getting thicker and thicker every round.
🫵🏻👊🏻🕺
Hot rodded the fuck out homie.
Pyuuuuun! 💨 🏁

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
The next batch of tengu
View attachment 2131816
White truffle x okieView attachment 2131817superboot x okie regsView attachment 2131818cheese x triangle man regsView attachment 2131819gmo x lemon gojo x okie regsView attachment 2131820left two rows pbb x cman x okie
Okie crosses are fucking amazing.
Then I have these going to flower soon
View attachment 2131821
From left row to right row
Lemon tree x okie
Trop cookies x okie
Frostette
👊🏻🤡

They all run like monsters 👺
Oh man! Pretty sure I told you this but I better remind ya again 😅the gmo cros is either
Gmo x lemon gojo (fem) or gmo x banana man (m/f) 🙏🏻 my apologies. My heart said banana man but the tag said gojo

Latest posts

Top Bottom