For Sale Tenguseedco

• Thread starter Trustfall
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
3F9D3C46 B3BC 41CA 8B6F 53913BBE2B7D

This one is exceeding my expectations…calx swelling by the day. 40 days into flower!

bigbagofbuds

bigbagofbuds

Cinderellaman at day 24 of flower
I popped 5 seeds, 4 germinated, 2 males, 2 females.
The plants are very stocky, wont ever likely need supports, stretch is small, maybe 50-75% of starting height.
Plants are moderate feeders, often staying green when heavier feeders have started showing deficiencies but not sensitive and showing toxicity at the same feed rates as the other plants.
Overall these are nice easy to grow plants, looking forward to the smells when they start to really show, I just smell the organic fertilizer currently.
Nice work on the seeds, I highly recommend giving your varieties a try!
PXL 20221006 091740110
PXL 20221006 091537121
PXL 20221006 091654476
PXL 20221006 091514118
PXL 20221006 091555603
PXL 20221006 091529260
PXL 20221006 091611781
PXL 20221006 091630893
PXL 20221006 091624189

Ill get an update posted here when these babies start to swell

Lockebox

Lockebox

Love the look of that Cinderella Man. I know you said you only have a few of them beans left @Trustfall if you ever grow out a female and decide to make fems you can put me on that order list 😂

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Looking forward to it! I want to get some of those going soon. I got some Gary Payton’s and Tokyo snow crosses be flowering s couple of weeks.
Have you seen impulsives real sour x okie? Shit looks so 🔥
I will have to check his thread out 👍🏻

sambapati

sambapati

Here's some pics of the Apples & Bananas X TCG at F42. I've got more in my grow thread but I'm a shitty photographer and these really don't do them justice! All five are dripping resin and reek of candy store!
Reminds me of the George Harrison song he wrote about Eric Clapton's candy habit "Green Tangerine." I have some of these beans in the fridge waiting until 12/4 for their germination. 7-come-11 come and lay your money down.....

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
@Trustfall if you ever grow out a female and decide to make fems you can put me on that order list 😂
[/QUOTE]
Cinderellaman at day 24 of flower
I popped 5 seeds, 4 germinated, 2 males, 2 females.
The plants are very stocky, wont ever likely need supports, stretch is small, maybe 50-75% of starting height.
Plants are moderate feeders, often staying green when heavier feeders have started showing deficiencies but not sensitive and showing toxicity at the same feed rates as the other plants.
Overall these are nice easy to grow plants, looking forward to the smells when they start to really show, I just smell the organic fertilizer currently.
Nice work on the seeds, I highly recommend giving your varieties a try!
View attachment 1289593View attachment 1289594View attachment 1289595View attachment 1289596View attachment 1289597View attachment 1289598View attachment 1289599View attachment 1289600View attachment 1289601
Ill get an update posted here when these babies start to swell
Thank you for posting these! I would be expecting the terps to turn up a notch very soon as that’s almost identical looking to my keeper female. Exactly what I was hoping for. Lots of lemon tree in that gal then the sweet from the bubblegum and Cindy. Keep us posted please 🙏🏻

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Love the look of that Cinderella Man. I know you said you only have a few of them beans left @Trustfall if you ever grow out a female and decide to make fems you can put me on that order list 😂
I’m pretty sure bigbagofbuds c man is the bx1 I made. For some reason the pollen was going bad and only had about a dozen of those. If they report back with the strong lemon terps Ilol certainly make some more.
Also I just finished up a reversed Cinderella man!😅 I did not make s1’s though but have some interesting things matched up.
I collect pollen from the reversal plant but I also collected okie reversal pollen and I just tried teice to pollinate trop cooks with the okie pollen and not a single seed. I did let it sit in the garage for about 5 weeks so I’m thinking the humidity in there may have killed it.
But I’ll try some of the Cman reversal pollen on bandaid haze this weekend just to see if it makes seeds.
I’ll post the crosses I made once I get them dried and separated.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Here's some pics of the Apples & Bananas X TCG at F42. I've got more in my grow thread but I'm a shitty photographer and these really don't do them justice! All five are dripping resin and reek of candy store!
Dude! 🤩 that looks so killer! And it’s terped out! Thank you for sharing and I will check your thread out!

H

hydrodreams

On the pics of Trustfall the Apples and Bananas look killer in every way except for "trimmability". Now on the pics of Neuro they look much better trimmable in my opinion.

Lockebox

Lockebox

I’m pretty sure bigbagofbuds c man is the bx1 I made. For some reason the pollen was going bad and only had about a dozen of those. If they report back with the strong lemon terps Ilol certainly make some more.
Also I just finished up a reversed Cinderella man!😅 I did not make s1’s though but have some interesting things matched up.
I collect pollen from the reversal plant but I also collected okie reversal pollen and I just tried teice to pollinate trop cooks with the okie pollen and not a single seed. I did let it sit in the garage for about 5 weeks so I’m thinking the humidity in there may have killed it.
But I’ll try some of the Cman reversal pollen on bandaid haze this weekend just to see if it makes seeds.
I’ll post the crosses I made once I get them dried and separated.
Hell yeah dude that sounds like it could be a killer cross. I've always liked the haze high but I've never been to keen on the woody/nutty terps I've known it to have, atleast in purple Haze. Never had bandaid haze I don't think.

That sucks on the trop cookies but atleast youve got that cman reversal pollen I can't wait to see what's in store 😁

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
On the pics of Trustfall the Apples and Bananas look killer in every way except for "trimmability". Now on the pics of Neuro they look much better trimmable in my opinion.
Let’s see how this finishes out. I got some other phenos that are less leafy I will show them this weekend, but if that one does stay leafy she will be real nice washing for hash 😁

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Couple phenos of white truffle x okie 😮‍💨🥶😁 day 39
It’s only been 4 days but this is the pheno in the second video feom Tuesday. Pheno 7 of white truffle x okie. 🤩
Huge unfair advantage though, this black dog led is a bad ass light! Compared to the a and b pheno that’s leafy which is under a veg ion led. I’m going to try to move the a and b over to finish next to this white truffle.

1AC37331 B72A 415F B9D2 726F5DC4EF0B
AB8C6870 7B6A 4836 ACBA 2DE2D74C0CCB
ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
It’s only been 4 days but this is the pheno in the second video feom Tuesday. Pheno 7 of white truffle x okie. 🤩
Huge unfair advantage though, this black dog led is a bad ass light! Compared to the a and b pheno that’s leafy which is under a veg ion led. I’m going to try to move the a and b over to finish next to this white truffle.
So those lights really make a difference huh? Where can I get one for the low? Lol that’s some serious firepower you got there. The gear and genetics 🙌

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
So those lights really make a difference huh? Where can I get one for the low? Lol that’s some serious firepower you got there. The gear and genetics 🙌
It’s getting very hard to deny it at this point. The veg ion led is not cutting it for flower. Will have to replace it with a Diablo at some point block sog is way out my league.
I have 2-3 other Wt pheno in a corner spot, all frosty but the buds are not growing like the one under that black 🐕 😎.

Latest posts

Top Bottom