For Sale Tenguseedco

• Thread starter Trustfall
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gristle

gristle

Tootsie cake 🍫🍰
I found this pheno in 20 seeds, giving revegging another shot with a better game plan this time. This pheno has a lot of tootsie with extra frost on it from the cake.
Did the reveg work on this tootsie cake?
Hate to sidetrack your thread here but was hoping to get some tips on the process. I have never revegged...on purpose.😁

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Did the reveg work on this tootsie cake?
Hate to sidetrack your thread here but was hoping to get some tips on the process. I have never revegged...on purpose.😁
Looks like it was a failure again. What a waste lol. Really wanted to save the banana cake too! Lesson learned though, got all elora danan, original pedros and the caboose backed up.

9BE8BA88 BA3A 4AFB 9ACE 70EDFD243378
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Here’s okie x sunset sherbert, apples and bananas, white truffles, cherry pies, and I think that’s it.I did 7-8 of each so I could see what I’m working with here. Gotta back all these up this week.
Trop cookies is in flower and will plllinate in a couple of weeks.

AAE04915 FD06 4DE9 9E0D 717F031E23E9
D0A6426C 30CE 46A7 9D24 54A8F67B3CA4
520AFD66 84FA 40FA B65B ACB59F6A81BB
10163A14 B080 490F AEFF 33BA40A50FBE
4FC5468C 0F63 44D7 9FBF F302D2D11A36
258BD165 1BF6 452F 8746 80A69FB1E9AF
souf69

souf69

🙏🏻 Thank you I appreciate it!
Sup mayne, long time, gotta get up soon. You saved this year single handedly. Every plant I had ready I had to merck, except the clones I got from you. All the cutz super healthy and rooted nicely! About a week and a half in.
Appreciate you bro ski!

20220819 080829
20220823 181846
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Sup mayne, long time, gotta get up soon. You saved this year single handedly. Every plant I had ready I had to merck, except the clones I got from you. All the cutz super healthy and rooted nicely! About a week and a half in.
Appreciate you bro ski!
What’s up buddy! Next year I’ll set you up on some of these fem seeds if your interested. Expecting super dank in all these. We will see soon!

DoobieBro462

DoobieBro462

Eventually once I get back on my feet I am going to hit you up for some of those fire genetics you got brotatoe chip. I got this 6 foot tall auto right now thing is a beast.
Camera preview exDhKzcqleDjnO 9S f37BO6i1LWkg5nBvmRVkwMwTM

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
If there’s any left next month I will probably make an order. I have Tourette’s, do you know of a particular strain mix you offer that may help with that?

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
If there’s any left next month I will probably make an order. I have Tourette’s, do you know of a particular strain mix you offer that may help with that?
I did a little quick research and from what I’ve seen they say high thc strains are favored to help with Tourette’s? Please double check. That but the fem seeds I have are practically all frost monsters and most are middle of the road hybrids or slightly Indica leaners. So those could be what your looking for.

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
I did a little quick research and from what I’ve seen they say high thc strains are favored to help with Tourette’s? Please double check. That but the fem seeds I have are practically all frost monsters and most are middle of the road hybrids or slightly Indica leaners. So those could be what your looking for.
Awesome man I’ll let you know soon! I just ordered a few strains but will order some for the grow after that!

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Trustfall asked me to post this here. Like everyone else i am loving hos stuff. I took a chance and planted a single seed. Luckily it was female. I talk through the video but if you dont have sound his is the back left plant. Its his tk x gcc. It is super frosty with very large buds. Nice strong branches too. I have 2 clones of the same plant outside and they are doing great under some Colorado sun. Thanks again for these seeds. I will update with pics from the af x wc when they are ready

Top Bottom