For Sale Tenguseedco

• Thread starter Trustfall
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Can I get a “Best seed practices by trust” pamphlet if I buy? For realz. I just saturate soil with pH, dig well, myco, cover. Heating pad, dome, T5, 75-85 % and temp. But ppl swear by so much. U seem to be an ok grower, so I thought I’d ask 😉.
Saturate soil with ph [ ]
Dig well [ ]
Myco [ ]
Cover [ ]
Heating pad [ ]
T5 [ ]
75-85% humidity [ ]
Temp [✅]
🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

K

Kfreek

Wicked stacked dude, and nice big sativa leaves 😍

I gotta get in on this shit soon. Im just gonna bug my wife til she caves and lets me buy some beans, i already have a list.

Lol I know I’m trying to save money but wanna get in early on trusts gear, I know there’s a lot of fire in there n he will be bigger n higher valued before we know it. If there’s an updated list I’d love it I was lookin at list on page 4 n 5 n wondering are those still accurate before I try to pick my strains, I def want fems as I just went thro a bunch of sexing n ut was annoying lol.

❤️🧜‍♀️GiGi

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Lol I know I’m trying to save money but wanna get in early on trusts gear, I know there’s a lot of fire in there n he will be bigger n higher valued before we know it. If there’s an updated list I’d love it I was lookin at list on page 4 n 5 n wondering are those still accurate before I try to pick my strains, I def want fems as I just went thro a bunch of sexing n ut was annoying lol.

❤️🧜‍♀️GiGi
Yeah hell have a higher value soon.
Hell prolly have his own website by the time i get my sht figured out. Growing out shitty ilgm beans bevause its all i have left 😔🤦🏻‍♂️

Gotta get on this bandwagon asap.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter

❤️🧜‍♀️GiGi
Picking up speed now getting the packaging all laid it. Going to stop selling tester seeds soon.
This is the cut of mandarin cookies I used in that cross and yes that’s hightimes sharing my friends post.😉 I grew up with the aca guys.
They found this pheno when they use to work with ethos.

3A76BB39 9A14 4BA1 9793 BBB676EB12D2
K

Kfreek

Picking up speed now getting the packaging all laid it. Going to stop selling tester seeds soon.
This is the cut of mandarin cookies I used in that cross and yes that’s hightimes sharing my friends post.😉 I grew up with the aca guys.
They found this pheno when they use to work with ethos.

Mandarin one of my favs to grow hmu if u still got em

bigbagofbuds

bigbagofbuds

This is the first of my Cinderella man fem reversal and the results
Are looking great and terpppppzzzz for days.
Just finished running my second last run of the Cinderellaman, she is a super stinker, loudest plant I've grown so far I think. Have to move in a few months so my current run will be the last for this girl but I'm excited for the future after the move.
And let’s please continue with another strain in
Original diesel x (png x kashmir). A shorter flowering bigger calx png kash 🥰
This first one is now my favorite.View attachment 1318447View attachment 1318448
But these two are getting their swell on real fast now!
Something about seeing the mix of the new and old really gets me excited! Looking forward to what these turn into in a few generations time!

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Just finished running my second last run of the Cinderellaman, she is a super stinker, loudest plant I've grown so far I think. Have to move in a few months so my current run will be the last for this girl but I'm excited for the future after the move.

Something about seeing the mix of the new and old really gets me excited! Looking forward to what these turn into in a few generations time!
Original diesel I find goes super well with the sativas, it shortens the flower time, better stacks, better bigger calx. And od when you grow it and cut it at 60 days it has one of the best highs you can get in that short of time frame.
I didn’t this with the Molokai frost as well and they turned out really well. Wish I had don’t the od x Oaxaca though after seeing how good the other two turned out. Maybe in the future.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Couple of Peck (white runtz x madmartigan) pheno’s. The leafy one I showed before is now out of the top 2.
First pheno #3 is the white runtz leaner second #9 is the madmartigan leaner.
These two are battling for the spot 😅 I feel the #9 is starting to pull ahead. Have them both under the black dog now let’s see who can finish the strongest .
If you go back in this thread and look at my mad martigan female you will see the resemblance in the #9. When I chose the madmartigan male this is what I wanted from him. @Johnlandy420
EC0F9E27 1A20 4261 A050 D9E47D8E8AAD
DCAF23EE 1096 44E9 8EF5 4E4B7E0140BA

Lockebox

Lockebox

Couple of Peck (white runtz x madmartigan) pheno’s. The leafy one I showed before is now out of the top 2.
First pheno #3 is the white runtz leaner second #9 is the madmartigan leaner.
These two are battling for the spot 😅 I feel the #9 is starting to pull ahead. Have them both under the black dog now let’s see who can finish the strongest .
If you go back in this thread and look at my mad martigan female you will see the resemblance in the #9. When I chose the madmartigan male this is what I wanted from him. @Johnlandy420View attachment 1319170View attachment 1319172View attachment 1319171
"You are great!" 🤣

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
How did it turn out?
I’m happy with it. Was the 3rd and 4th wash, also the hash was in the fridge since last January.
Was really a practice run I needed to do. Putting rosin in the oven until it stopped bubbling was a bit concerning to make it suitable for carts but it worked.
Now I’m going to do a fresh run soon and see what happens.

Top Bottom