For Sale Tenguseedco

• Thread starter Trustfall
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter
la grasa Oaxaca! Tgc8 x Oaxaca girl is starting to really show up now terps are getting more interesting by the day!
Good stuff Trust. Didn’t like that one at all and she is coming around to my taste. Where can I find an updated seed list? Prefer reg plz!

citrus7144

citrus7144

Supporter
Hey bro looks great I can't wait to try that out as well. How long into flower are you. I was thinking it would be a longer flower with the Oaxaca cross?

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Good stuff Trust. Didn’t like that one at all and she is coming around to my taste. Where can I find an updated seed list? Prefer reg plz!
She showed some decent signs for a sativa leaning hybrid but man she is filling out really nice.
Hey bro looks great I can't wait to try that out as well. How long into flower are you. I was thinking it would be a longer flower with the Oaxaca cross?
That was day 42/43 might be done around 70 that would be sweet.
Got a few other phenos but they are taking longer and not as pretty.

K

Kfreek

@Johnlandy420
Look what I found 👌🏻
Grape cream cake x okie
She needs a name

Oof 🤩🥳🤯 love the colors on this one, that lime green fire 🔥🚒 keep up the great work trust, you’re doing a huge service to the community of ppl that really need it… seeds and clones an their sellers CAN be.. let’s say less than totally honest and you’re always showing ur work n providing more value than what ppl pay by a long shot, as I smoke this white truffle I got from u while I harvest a madmartigan, both grown better than I ever have due to your nutrient advice on what n when to use, and my game is on another level. No more subpar structure autoflowers for me.. hmu about those mandarin x grape 🍇 if u stilll have them for sale.. just popped a pack of the new mandarin cookies R3 n got a few mandarin cookies x purple punch rockin lookin for a keeper with the mandarin in it, would love some of ur beans to throw in the running(lol I’ll prob end up keeping way more cuts than I need everything looks fire so far)

Thanks for your time n dedication!

GiGi 🧜‍♀️

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Oof 🤩🥳🤯 love the colors on this one, that lime green fire 🔥🚒 keep up the great work trust, you’re doing a huge service to the community of ppl that really need it… seeds and clones an their sellers CAN be.. let’s say less than totally honest and you’re always showing ur work n providing more value than what ppl pay by a long shot, as I smoke this white truffle I got from u while I harvest a madmartigan, both grown better than I ever have due to your nutrient advice on what n when to use, and my game is on another level. No more subpar structure autoflowers for me.. hmu about those mandarin x grape 🍇 if u stilll have them for sale.. just popped a pack of the new mandarin cookies R3 n got a few mandarin cookies x purple punch rockin lookin for a keeper with the mandarin in it, would love some of ur beans to throw in the running(lol I’ll prob end up keeping way more cuts than I need everything looks fire so far)

GiGi 🧜‍♀️
Thank you I appreciate you! I’ll get back to you about the mandarin grape cake 👊🏻

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Found this last night a 3rd original diesel x okie. This one is the closest to original diesel imo of any cross I’ve done of it. Can’t days it’s gonna be the best yet but it’s gonna show up and blast your face if it’s anything like moma.

Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter

GiGi 🧜‍♀️
Ok, the whole board knows I had a crush on Trust gear first. Get in line sweetheart 😂😉

(Wife hates when I say that bc she says I’m being a condescending fck lol.. I’m not, I just joke too much)

Latest posts

Top Bottom