For Sale Tenguseedco

• Thread starter Trustfall
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Mostly yes. But the snow leopard x ecsd x ogers these boys had their balls out before I even flipped which I was told is not a good thing so they got culled right away.
Right on. I have very very little experience with male plants, as ive mostly grown fems, but ive had a few males from bagseeds, just never know what im looking for in a male to keep pollen.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Struck gold with that one trusty.
Alrhough I haven’t smoked it yet but that pheno based of looks and smell beats both parents. Have a couple of other phenos that smell just as good but are bigger and leafier that im hoping will be suitable for washing. Going to be doing some test once I get the rest of this harvest down.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Grape Cream Cake x Okie
(Frostette)
View attachment 1328769
theres enough trics there to get you bent twice over .I can’t see that dissapointing you.I don’t see the whirly calyx’s like that much.they are huuge..she would b weighty too I bet..
Hey madmax, imo if the buds are dense most strains can produce. That super frosty pheno would need some extra veg time but I think it would be worth it.
Here’s a pretty common pheno in the Frostette line. A lot are big and frosty and they spli about 50/50 some are skunky grape and some are sweet grape. This one is a bit of both but I chopped another a few days ago looks exactly the same but it’s sweet like the super keeper pheno.
I’m doing wash test on my favorite phenos, I can’t see them not washing well but we will see.

sambapati

sambapati

So, you are saying that there is correlation between frost formation and time spent in veg -- makes sense. Question arises, where dpes the frost vome from and what benefit does it have to the plant and other than cosmetics -- the toker?

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
So, you are saying that there is correlation between frost formation and time spent in veg -- makes sense. Question arises, where dpes the frost vome from and what benefit does it have to the plant and other than cosmetics -- the toker?
No, the frostiest pheno has smaller prettier buds. If you give the frosty one and the big one same veg time the big one is going to have a lot more in the end. I’d you veg the frosty one longer then the bigger one it will even out more on yield.
The benefit lies within the beholder. It benefits me as the grower because it’s like seeing your crush everyday in high school. When I see bids I’m like that I get instantly happy.
For people who make hash if the frosty pheno washes at 5% and the big pheno washes at 3% on a 5000 gram wash that’s alot of extra grams of hash.
For me beautiful weed makes me happy from the minute I notice it until the jar is empty.
It also carry’s a higher demand and will bring in more money. People like pretty things especially in 2023. When you have something in the jar that’s going to wow them the positive effects spread.
Look at salt bea for instance, you can by a steak at kings Soopers for ten bucks or you can go to one of his fancy restaurants and pay $900 for a steak. People do it and people like it.

C6D71D2F 6F82 4694 A2EA 52FBCA94194E
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Almost done pulling the seed room. This was a tough quest that’s for sure. Having this many seeds and looking for keepers each day added a lot of work hours not to mention hand water everyone of them and only being able to get to one side of each tray because of the room.
Then harvesting and photographing everything I deemed worthy was fun for a bit but takes its toll.
Next round I think I’ll do half clones have seeds. Maybe rerun the keepers on the clone side to narrow it down a bit more.
One thing for sure is I found a ton of killer phenos.
Triangle kush x okie 🤩

And another grape cream cake x okie (Frostette)

Top Bottom