For Sale Tenguseedco

• Thread starter Trustfall
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
The packs I bought are burning a hole in my cabinet for sure lol. Can't wait to get some of them planted, still trying to decide which ones first. Thinking png x Kashmir or original diesel x Molokai frost 🤔
Png x Kashmir going to be all sativa so keep that in mind. The od x Molokai frost still sativa leaning but a lot more body and and denser buds.

Lockeboxgrows

Lockeboxgrows

Png x Kashmir going to be all sativa so keep that in mind. The od x Molokai frost still sativa leaning but a lot more body and and denser buds.
Perfect, I'm all about Sativas. Well the high atleast. My tent is 5' so the grow might be a little tough, but nothing some wire and trimmers can't fix 😎 or so he hopefully says hahah

High5_it_in

High5_it_in

These are some fire genetics don’t sleep on these ppl! Trustfall has taken a lot of time to collect a lot of breeder/clone only varieties to make these crosses. He’s tapped in and has access to alot of genetics the average grower can’t get unless you’re in the know. That A and B/wedding cake cross needs to get grown out!
Starting a new job any day now, but very very tempting flowers, what's payment method(s)?

HighRootz

HighRootz

Is there a fem list posted that I missed? I love me some pure sativa. Any pure Oaxacan by chance? I seen you have it crossed... or I'm just crossed eyed high and reading it wrong lol

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Is there a fem list posted that I missed? I love me some pure sativa. Any pure Oaxacan by chance? I seen you have it crossed... or I'm just crossed eyed high and reading it wrong lol
For fems I have okie wedding cake(mint cookie male in a wedding cake line) as the donor crossed to all of these. Pics are the donor. $10 per seed mix and match as you please.
Gary Payton
Apples and bananas
White truffle
Oreoz
Sfv og
Original diesel
The real sour
Grape pie
Cherry pie
Tootsie
White runtz
Grape cream cake
Chemdog D
Tokyo snow
Apple fritter
I do also have Oaxaca f2’s I made.

FBF6B9F2 C40E 45A5 A7F9 46AB63F398AC
59AD2282 82FA 4DC8 9C22 351007F02D54
High5_it_in

High5_it_in

Do you have Acapulco Gold? They had some flower at the local shop, and that smell brought back memories lol. It was way better smoke than back in the day though. Do the Oaxaca f2’s have a similar old school smell?

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Do you have Acapulco Gold? They had some flower at the local shop, and that smell brought back memories lol. It was way better smoke than back in the day though. Do the Oaxaca f2’s have a similar old school smell?
No I do not. My Oaxaca seeds came from a friend who lives down there and is in with the locals.
I didn’t get to even finish the buds of the Oaxaca but when I grinder the plant up to collect the seeds I was very impressed with the smell of the herb. Nothing like the candy,chem, kush strains that are most common here. I want to say sandlewood with other terps, very interesting and I plan on doing more this fall.
The png x Kashmir’s are awesome though if you want sativa with a 11-12 week finish time. Posted some pics of the dried bud a couple pages back if you want to see also have growing pics in my seed selection thread.

Garbage_bear

Garbage_bear

Yes but I focus on up high in the head, stoned bores me to death if I don’t get high first.
Yes I want to get High!!!! I took a twenty year break from weed only to discover skunk is missing and everything is fruity and kind of gives me the same stone. I have severe back problems and use cannabis and Kratom for pain relief on top of all the nerve blocker prescribed to me. I have spent the last two years growing mediocre genetics and it is very disappointing. I would love to get something that will help me. I love the high that strong sativa give me. Do you have anything you would recommend?

High5_it_in

High5_it_in

I'll for sure have to get some of your cultivar's after I get a few paychecks into my new job. Definitely the Oaxaca, I slept on a Acapulco Gold that Mass Medical Strains had as a freebie. Any idea where to find a quality Acapulco Gold? Would you be interested in sourcing one with your buddy down there?

This is the one with the smell that was a walk down memory lane

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I'll for sure have to get some of your cultivar's after I get a few paychecks into my new job. Definitely the Oaxaca, I slept on a Acapulco Gold that Mass Medical Strains had as a freebie. Any idea where to find a quality Acapulco Gold? Would you be interested in sourcing one with your buddy down there?

Very doubtful he would find Acapulco gold down in Oaxaca. I’ll keep an eye out though have some older friends that it could pop up with.
You should try the png x kashmir too. Those are up up and away.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Yes I want to get High!!!! I took a twenty year break from weed only to discover skunk is missing and everything is fruity and kind of gives me the same stone. I have severe back problems and use cannabis and Kratom for pain relief on top of all the nerve blocker prescribed to me. I have spent the last two years growing mediocre genetics and it is very disappointing. I would love to get something that will help me. I love the high that strong sativa give me. Do you have anything you would recommend?
I don’t have much for sativa still have to work through some other things and I’ll have more. Now sativa leaning hybrids I can help you with. Anything crossed to original diesel is going to make you happy.
What genetics have you been growing that your not happy with?

Lockeboxgrows

Lockeboxgrows

Hey trustfall sorry if it's already been said in the thread but I'm learning more now and I'm curious, are the testers all f1 crosses?

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Hey trustfall sorry if it's already been said in the thread but I'm learning more now and I'm curious, are the testers all f1 crosses?
Mostly yes, od x Molokai frost are f2’s and the png x kashmirs are a repro where I used three 2 males and 3 females and let them do their thing.
And the od x MF’ safe going to be killer phenos in there. I used the elevator pheno for the female, can see her in my seed selecting thread. Towers of calx

Last edited:
Lockeboxgrows

Lockeboxgrows

Mostly yes, od x Molokai frost are f2’s and the png x kashmirs are a repro where I used three 2 males and 3 females and let them do their thing.
Awesome that makes me even more excited for those od x mf, a little variety and the chance to see different gene mashups will be awesome.
Sorry I'm slow can you explain the png x Kashmirs again?

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

Ace seeds has an Acapulco

Latest posts

Top Bottom