For Sale Tenguseedco

• Thread starter Trustfall
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DoobieBro462

DoobieBro462

Here’s a list of tester seeds im selling if anyone is interested. Will 🛳 world wide. Can’t buy more then 10 of each strain, price as listed.
$75 minimum order.
If you show them when you grow them you could be in for a treat when completed.😉
Check out my seed selecting thread and see what I’ve been up too.
Also these are all regular photo period seeds. No autos no fems 🤹‍♂️
Looks good. Once I start on photo's I will need to hit you up

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Big shoutout to Trustfall for coming thru with the seed packs. Don’t sleep on this 🔥 ppl 🙌
411B6E37 65CA 4AC3 A5CF 367696B4A1BA

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I agree.

I'm germinating 2 PapayaCake x CinderellaMan tonight along with 1 Cream Auto from Homegrowncannabisco.com and 2 GrassOMatic x BloodySkunk x RoyalPurple from @TryingToGrow
The papaya 👨 are really good. Those will definitely be getting into packs. The papaya adds some heaviness to the Cinderella man, terp city!
Also making Cinderella man fems this round for those who don’t like to hunt.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Madmartigan getting a photo shoot with the full frame camera today then it’s chop time. The smell on this gal is one for the books! Grape 🍇 bubble gum with some pineapple 🍍 in the rear. 😁 I only had 4 of these beans to begin with as the pollen was going bad but couldn’t be happier weirh what was found.

F166C871 C375 46FB 8EB6 B578784AA37B
FC17958D 32F4 46E1 BB1D 765E74F100C7
B77762A6 755F 41F5 B9EE CE15E191F971
71B8891C 7FB0 4DCC 993C 61D094535E1D
Magellan14

Magellan14

Madmartigan getting a photo shoot with the full frame camera today then it’s chop time. The smell on this gal is one for the books! Grape 🍇 bubble gum with some pineapple 🍍 in the rear. 😁 I only had 4 of these beans to begin with as the pollen was going bad but couldn’t be happier weirh what was found.
Yeah baby yeah!! 👀🔥🔥🔥

Lockeboxgrows

Lockeboxgrows

Beautiful 😍 cant wait to grow out your madmartigan x papaya cake I got. now I'm thinking I may have to score me some papya man when I can 😅😁
Lol am I the only one with an addiction when it comes to new seeds/ genetics..

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Beautiful 😍 cant wait to grow out your madmartigan x papaya cake I got. now I'm thinking I may have to score me some papya man when I can 😅😁
Lol am I the only one with an addiction when it comes to new seeds/ genetics..
I can see those being just as good! Madmarty and Cinderella 👨 both come from my Indiana bubblegum x c99 male that leaned heavy on the bubblegum. Wish I had kept him but didn’t really know what I was doing then. The papaya cake makes them both heavier then their predecessor being a indica hasher strain. Was super happy with as 4 papaya man phenos, but the photo winner was just gorgeous(lost it) but Still trying to save the terp filled pheno. It’s crazy how I can notice all 4 strains in the terp pheno. If it doesn’t make it I’ll be doing more of them soon.
And by the way the Madmartigan male offspring are in flower for the first time🤞🏻I feel I got super lucky with the Cman male and female,the male offspring are putting off the same terps as the female. ( I had nine other papaya 👨 females and everyone of them sucked balls very little terps 🤣) The growth was very similar between the two.
Madmartigan male was very similar to the female as well, They look almost identical in veg. And only having 4 seeds to work with I will feel like I won the lottery if they are similar. The two other female phenos were dog shit just like the other Cinderella mans 😆.
These mean a lot to me because I built them from the ground up. First seeds I was ever gifted(c99) and the first pollination I have ever done.
I also went another route that I haven’t played with yet but I did lemon tree (original diesel x c99). Will be the best high out of them all, I’d bet my bottom dollar on it which ain’t much😅 but it’s what I got.

Latest posts

Top Bottom