For Sale Tenguseedco

• Thread starter Trustfall
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Wait what he got reg seeds from you and is surprised he found a male plant? Is that what is going on? Maybe did not understand what "regs" meant? I was just wondering as not sure where he was going with it or what the context was.I have never seen you not hook someone up so was surprised by the tone. Oh well what can you do . Have wonderful day to all.
The “Herm’d under 18/6 lightig” ….. grower dosent know what showing sex is in veg?

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Some beautiful tops on a scrogged Frostette from tenguseedco aka @Trustfall

Incredible growth 2 weeks into flower did I mention she also mothered 3 nice clones 😁

Can’t wait to try out the 09’ animal crackers x cman gunna be a sick run i promise 😉

IMG 5428
IMG 5429
IMG 5432
IMG 5433
IMG 5436
IMG 5435
IMG 5434
IMG 5443
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter

Incredible growth 2 weeks into flower did I mention she also mothered 3 nice clones 😁

Can’t wait to try out the 09’ animal crackers x cman gunna be a sick run i promise 😉
This is absolutely gorgeous!

citrus7144

citrus7144

Supporter
I’ve never had a bad conversation with the guy. Pretty thrown back by it actually. To call me a cunt and claim a male out of regular seeds is a hermie 😳. Then I go back to his very kind testimony here from March.
If anyone ever has a problem with anything you get from me please reach out and talk to me. I’m here to help and make sure you are happy with what I you got or I’ll get you something you will be happy with.
You know that would confuse me to no end. If I had an issue with anything I bought from anyone. I would DM them and let them know what happened and ask if it could be fixed. I WOULD NOT just post some stuff that could be hurtful to their reputation without talking to them like an adult first. If after reaching out I got nothing back or a brush off then I would think about posting what happened for all to see. I can understand if he was upset, either with or without cause but,you don't act like that. Now you won't want to help him instead of working with him no matter who was to "blame" Oh well all you can do is move forward with this one. Have a great day!

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
I’ve never had a bad conversation with the guy. Pretty thrown back by it actually. To call me a cunt and claim a male out of regular seeds is a hermie 😳. Then I go back to his very kind testimony here from March.
If anyone ever has a problem with anything you get from me please reach out and talk to me. I’m here to help and make sure you are happy with what I you got or I’ll get you something you will be happy with.
For what its worth, i have had zero hermies from Trustfalls seeds, not even a single herm flower.

Besides, still having a 100% germination rate and i loved all the plants i grew.

People are strange, better not even try to understand his reasons for such ridiculous posting.

I'm sure you make a lot of people very happy with your high quality genetics!

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
You know that would confuse me to no end. If I had an issue with anything I bought from anyone. I would DM them and let them know what happened and ask if it could be fixed. I WOULD NOT just post some stuff that could be hurtful to their reputation without talking to them like an adult first. If after reaching out I got nothing back or a brush off then I would think about posting what happened for all to see. I can understand if he was upset, either with or without cause but,you don't act like that. Now you won't want to help him instead of working with him no matter who was to "blame" Oh well all you can do is move forward with this one. Have a great day!
I thought it was common practice all around but apparently not. Guess it’s more fun to grow people under the bud even if they have treated you right all along. 🙂
Thank you for being awesome though citrus.

citrus7144

citrus7144

Supporter

Damnnnnnn you know how to use a net correctly I need to start training my plants a much younger age. Looks great man!!!
I thought it was common practice all around but apparently not. Guess it’s more fun to grow people under the bud even if they have treated you right all along. 🙂
Thank you for being awesome though citrus.
Thank you I like being a person who tries to help other people but if they take advantage or treat others like crap then they can piss off. Not worth my time or energy. I hope everyone has a good day!

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Woah, nobody holds my beer 😂 I do have the AC floor unit I wanna test this run so we’ll see how it goes but I doubt I’ll drop to 65f like you did, so I don’t think I’ll get as deep near black purple like you did, you had a sick pheno!
Yeah they were beauties, but once I got that power bill, oooof 😂

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
Yeah they were beauties, but once I got that power bill, oooof 😂
That's awesome. Not the power bill......it's 64 in the closet lights on, 61 in the rest of the basement and when lights are off. I assume it will go up another few degrees, as the summer progresses and as I turn the lights up more through flowering. But it's not going up that much. The last 2 years it hit 68-69 in August-Sept. My bet is the closet will never get above 75, although I'm shutting it down from now on every summer.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I would have to agree, shit happens sometimes, but just just assume shit, blame everyone else then put people good name on blast, it’s weak character imho. I mean I know damage control sucks and all, but it seems like you have ingratiated yourself as well as some top shelf genetics here. People have a lot of good to say about you. I’ll be one of them soon too, after this run. I guess what I’m trying to say, sometimes the price you end up paying in the end, just to find out someone is really a blowhard dick face, ain’t all that bad. And you otherwise dodge a bullet.

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
I would have to agree, shit happens sometimes, but just just assume shit, blame everyone else then put people good name on blast, it’s weak character imho. I mean I know damage control sucks and all, but it seems like you have ingratiated yourself as well as some top shelf genetics here. People have a lot of good to say about you. I’ll be one of them soon too, after this run. I guess what I’m trying to say, sometimes the price you end up paying in the end, just to find out someone is really a blowhard dick face, ain’t all that bad. And you otherwise dodge a bullet.
Ditto.....

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Me after finding out my post yesterday triggered a bunch of clowns 🤡 who aren’t even part of this site..🤗
Also found a blood diamond ♦️ male letting his junk out on day one from flip are you kidding me??? Hermie bastard from lit farms!😳 they will be getting an email so they know how posses I am!

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
Me after finding out my post yesterday triggered a bunch of clowns 🤡 who aren’t even part of this site..🤗
Also found a blood diamond ♦️ male letting his junk out on day one from flip are you kidding me??? Hermie bastard from lit farms!😳 they will be getting an email so they know how posses I am!
You should take a picture of yourself giving it the finger.

Top Bottom