For Sale Tenguseedco

• Thread starter Trustfall
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
Me after finding out my post yesterday triggered a bunch of clowns 🤡 who aren’t even part of this site..🤗
Also found a blood diamond ♦️ male letting his junk out on day one from flip are you kidding me??? Hermie bastard from lit farms!😳 they will be getting an email so they know how posses I am!
Wait is that guy wearing somebody else's face?? I need a dmt hit and watch that again.....

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Imagine having multiple screens and playing that clip on each one but with a slight delay....

If I was tripping I'd probably be rolling on the floor.......

It looks like Johnny Carson doing a skit, as Ronald Reagan....
Dafuq? Hahahaa

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Wait is that guy wearing somebody else's face?? I need a dmt hit and watch that again.....
Like old school episodes of twilight zone on a 4K tv……for black and white it fucks with me, makes everyone look fake, almost like lizard people…..

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
😯 same guy trying to trash my reputation now (Michael Bolton from office space 🫵🏻) wanted my seeds for his best friend.😮‍💨
Consistency is key.

152ED95E 5D75 4392 B674 686D81AE2DEC
98518AFA A6A4 4E4B B52F 7EC8B6685569
9DD35DAC 46AE 480E BD87 4BCC64BE7171
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Omfg! 💀 😂

I mean where are the movies that are like office space today? Please someone guide me.
This movie was my mantra for a better part of a decade. I feel You buddy 100%…..

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
So much great content, like when the blonde dude was talking about dudes girlfriend getting around 🤣 hell Lundberg hit it!
“EVEN THE NAZIS HAD PEICES OF FLAIR THEY MADE THE JEWS WEAR” 🤪🤣😂🤣😂 oh oh oooooooh.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
'You only have 16 pieces of flair and that is the minimum, but we encourage more"
“Have you ever had anyone say to you, someone has a case of the mondays?”

“Man, aww-hell naw brother, I believe you’d get your ass kicked saying something stupid like that”.

Seriously, the greatness is endless in that movie, I know what I’m doing later.

Top Bottom