For Sale Tenguseedco

• Thread starter Trustfall
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Very fun terps in these so far as I approach mid flower.
All my Cman fems can never be duplicated so we must treasure them lol😭
A rosin butterfly 🦋 for you sir!
Appetizing…….

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

We are coming full circle ⭕️ over here. People don’t understand why the discount dispo doesn’t have this quality fo 50 a zip.. I’ll smoke every last bit!
They still buy 55$ 1/8’s if it says green dot on the jar out here. They tell me my weed is fake!
I still get the green dot carts, about all i but at dispensarys anymore.
If i needed flower, which i never do anymore, it would be Snaxland. They have pretty sweet stuff

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Dude! I really love this 😂 my keeper
Damn! I’m around day 42 now let’s see what she does, she’s no doubt fattening up dealing with heat and humidity atm but hey, what ya gunna do right lol, got a AC floor unit and a 4500sq Ft dehu in the lung room but still not keepin up with this nonstop rain, few days and it should dry out, I don’t normally run AC i let the tents get up to 86-87 sometimes during the day so I stress the hell outta them and so far this Frostette pheno dosent seem to give a shit about anything lol but those clones are her last run of this pheno should, next time she runs it’ll be a new seed too many other strains to start 😆

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Damn! I’m around day 42 now let’s see what she does, she’s no doubt fattening up dealing with heat and humidity atm but hey, what ya gunna do right lol, got a AC floor unit and a 4500sq Ft dehu in the lung room but still not keepin up with this nonstop rain, few days and it should dry out, I don’t normally run AC i let the tents get up to 86-87 sometimes during the day so I stress the hell outta them and so far this Frostette pheno dosent seem to give a shit about anything lol but those clones are her last run of this pheno should, next time she runs it’ll be a new seed too many other strains to start 😆
That’s my thing bro I love growing something new and I have been on a steady incline where I keep finding better or even just new exotic flavors . Things are getting prettier thnlings are getting louder and I’m getting higher 🤣

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
That’s my thing bro I love growing something new and I have been on a steady incline where I keep finding better or even just new exotic flavors . Things are getting prettier thnlings are getting louder and I’m getting higher 🤣

Bit of that day 42 trich stack you where talkin about, I can definitely see it no doubt I’d say between 37-42 it starts takin off for sure can’t see where she goes though the finish 🙂
Yeah she’s cal def, was she’s on the up and up and rollin, new recipe doctored up for the clones 😁

Gunna try to push them a bit harder than the mother we’ll see what happens

Bullmark69

Bullmark69

I flipped these 3 Trustfall clones about 7 days ago……believe it or not, this pic is minutes after I defoliated all 3. I’m afraid they might stretch right out of my grow space (2.5’ x 6’). I’m excited to see how they progress.
From left to right, although they blend together, is Fruity Pebbles OG, White Truffle x Okie 2, and Grandi Guava. They should have plenty of light…running a HLG 320 r-spec and just added a HLG 150 Patriot.
DE3A11FB 6734 47C4 A0D2 2F9E61469F4F
DE3A11FB 6734 47C4 A0D2 2F9E61469F4F

Novaracer69

Novaracer69

I flipped these 3 Trustfall clones about 7 days ago……believe it or not, this pic is minutes after I defoliated all 3. I’m afraid they might stretch right out of my grow space (2.5’ x 6’). I’m excited to see how they progress.
From left to right, although they blend together, is Fruity Pebbles OG, White Truffle x Okie 2, and Grandi Guava. They should have plenty of light…running a HLG 320 r-spec and just added a HLG 150 Patriot. View attachment 2002788View attachment 2002788
Trustfall genetics kicking the door out like the kool-aid man 😍 open the door and surprise MF 🤣

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Lemon GoJo my guys! 🤩 my newest ⭐️ runtz x Cinderella man. Did a reversal on her and made s1’s and some killer crosses. Coming end of summer early fall..gonna get a few tested soon but this gal right here coats the pallet and it lingers like an old sour d.

3826E296 38FE 4C68 9516 C2DD60F89C9C
4ED75DAF B479 4E17 9175 793715A059B9
SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Lemon GoJo my guys! 🤩 my newest ⭐️ runtz x Cinderella man. Did a reversal on her and made s1’s and some killer crosses. Coming end of summer early fall..gonna get a few tested soon but this gal right here coats the pallet and it lingers like an old sour d.
Another one for the record books! Looks stunning bro

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
😵

Top Bottom