For Sale Tenguseedco

• Thread starter Trustfall
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Loving those colors buddy! Pink, purple, and green….
The phone is not doing them justice either man. Much more color pop when it’s in front of you.
Maybe I’ll take a few shots with the camera.
The high is up and happy in the head, less body than the #1. #1 has better calx development and a stronger flavor. Will rerun both.

citrus7144

citrus7144

Supporter
Sorcha #2
Beautiful weed for sure, smells practically identical to Indiana bubblegum but a lot more color in the bud. Up floaty type high but keeps the body grounded.
Yeah that is going to be a must have for me at some.point soon! Just have to finish some stuff off first.

citrus7144

citrus7144

Supporter
We are coming full circle ⭕️ over here. People don’t understand why the discount dispo doesn’t have this quality fo 50 a zip.. I’ll smoke every last bit!
They still buy 55$ 1/8’s if it says green dot on the jar out here. They tell me my weed is fake!
Fake like made out of clay or plastic? Or fake like yeah it's weed but it's not as good as the dispensaries stuff? Well people are stupid let face it is all about branding.Your weed is so much better than almost anything I have ever gotten from a dispensary there might have been 1 or 2 strains that were as good as yours the rest was just average weed. Funny what people will buy if you package it right. On a serious note two kids from my daughter's school died from getting weed that had fentanyl in it. My friend also bought some outdoor runtz from someone on line which also had Fentanyl on it. Now he has a B and a half he can't use. This shit is everywhere everyone please be careful and have a great day!

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Fake like made out of clay or plastic? Or fake like yeah it's weed but it's not as good as the dispensaries stuff? Well people are stupid let face it is all about branding.Your weed is so much better than almost anything I have ever gotten from a dispensary there might have been 1 or 2 strains that were as good as yours the rest was just average weed. Funny what people will buy if you package it right. On a serious note two kids from my daughter's school died from getting weed that had fentanyl in it. My friend also bought some outdoor runtz from someone on line which also had Fentanyl on it. Now he has a B and a half he can't use. This shit is everywhere everyone please be careful and have a great day!
And this is why I grow my own stash. 🙂

Bullmark69

Bullmark69

I don’t think I’ve ever noticed trichs 2 weeks after the flip….but all 3 of Trustfall’s clones are getting frosty already…..WTOxOkie 2, Grandi Guava, and FBOG…..
I’m finally done trimming and training….I’ve got a lot of tops and ready to see what they can do.
The full plant shot is the WTOxOkie 2…..but all 3 look alike.
5BCFF15F 8BE1 411C 930A 76824C7E7B23
D6AB2C11 892B 47FB 8DC5 0D7026559AED

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I’ve been waiting for those 👀😍

I have Something else brewing in the tent now! 😁
It’s like I knew I had some but so unorganized lol.
Here’s the LBC #1 the big one and her mini me 🤣. They are practically identical just one smaller but the big ones individual terp profiles pop out more. This is too 5 of my greatest creations! I killed off the mini me back up though no room.
IMG 7977
IMG 7979
IMG 7981
IMG 7978
IMG 7980

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I don’t think I’ve ever noticed trichs 2 weeks after the flip….but all 3 of Trustfall’s clones are getting frosty already…..WTOxOkie 2, Grandi Guava, and FBOG…..
I’m finally done trimming and training….I’ve got a lot of tops and ready to see what they can do.
The full plant shot is the WTOxOkie 2…..but all 3 look alike.
View attachment 2008982View attachment 2008983
Lady’s look like they are enjoying life 🤩

Latest posts

Top Bottom