For Sale Tenguseedco

• Thread starter Trustfall
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
New additions coming up in the veg tent. Plus the Frostette clone are taking off In the flower tent! Can’t wait for another round of that Frostette pheno to finish out. One clone of her in the veg tent in case I decide on a 3rd run of her 😁🔥🔥🔥
Woot! Smoking Frostette right now my guy! It’s a heavy grape smoke imo
The mad martigan and sacred princes have I sativa leaning like grape high.
Do you grind it in some way first to make a finer material? How do you not destroy the seeds in the buds?
I grind the material down between my hands. And when there’s moisture in the plant and only have filled with seeds it’s tough. I haven’t seen any ill effect from doing it with germ rates ect. Also no visual damage on the seeds.
Nice!! Link me to the one you got fam I would greatly appreciate it! Ya that sounds like a fun project you got lined up. 🙌
Hey what up IG I actually had someone on this forum build me that for some clones and material and shipping cost.
Here’s a link to build one but I think this guy sells them too. I saw some dude on insta with some made out of nice wood and stained if you want to get a little fancy.

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Woot! Smoking Frostette right now my guy! It’s a heavy grape smoke imo
The mad martigan and sacred princes have I sativa leaning like grape high.

I grind the material down between my hands. And when there’s moisture in the plant and only have filled with seeds it’s tough. I haven’t seen any ill effect from doing it with germ rates ect. Also no visual damage on the seeds.

Hey what up IG I actually had someone on this forum build me that for some clones and material and shipping cost.
Here’s a link to build one but I think this guy sells them too. I saw some dude on insta with some made out of nice wood and stained if you want to get a little fancy.
Hell yeah! No doubt! Even a week into cure I’m getting that grape and the mint from the okie amazing smoke even pre-cure totaled out at 303g (could say 310ish but some may have fallen into a rolling paper or 6 😂)plus 2 oz of fire trim for some butter 😁

IMG 7839
citrus7144

citrus7144

Supporter
Chemdog #4 x tangie man just starting to kick into gear 😍
Hey how did the Chemdog #4 x tangie man come out? Did you get any pictures of her finished and did you make seeds? She looks like she produced really well and looks great. What was the flavor like? Sorry for all the questions bro I will shoot you a message later. I just bumped back into the picture and remembered I had wanted to see what happened with the cross but had forgotten. Thanks for all you do have a great day
Citrus7144

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Hey how did the Chemdog #4 x tangie man come out? Did you get any pictures of her finished and did you make seeds? She looks like she produced really well and looks great. What was the flavor like? Sorry for all the questions bro I will shoot you a message later. I just bumped back into the picture and remembered I had wanted to see what happened with the cross but had forgotten. Thanks for all you do have a great day
Citrus7144
Getting it trimmed up today so I will see what’s up and get back to ya!

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Chemdog #4 x Okie Wedding Cake -

Tengu Seed Co., @Trustfall breeder

512 grams / 18.28 ounces single plant 4x4 hydro

I did not reach the genetic potential of this plant. New plant, new growth characteristics and I missed the final 2 weeks when this gal would have thrown on some serious weight. At 9 weeks when she started to bulk up she got top heavy and laid over. No questions asked, harvest asap.

A fella can look at this as a curse or an opportunity, I'm going with opportunity. Get some silica in those stems so they can hold the weight. I can easily see this girl dropping 24.

Smoke wise, she's a 22 - 23% flower if I had to venture a guess. She's got a nice kick to it but it doesn't knock you out. A very productive high which we are thankful for. There's a time and place for couch lock...

I like this plant enough pheno #2 goes into flower this weekend.

IMG 0433

IMG 0840

IMG 0932

jj

citrus7144

citrus7144

Supporter
Banana og x Cinderella man #7 View attachment 2027708View attachment 2027709View attachment 2027710
And #9 as well. Both smell incredible 🤩 #9 is a little sweeter on the banana side looking forward to this comparison once they are done.
Hey my friend the Banana OG x Cinderella man 7 is that the Ban man 7 ? I have that from you and it is a single cola type plant. She does not branch at all or very little that and the apples and Bananas x TGC#8 both are 1 stem with almost zero growth on the sides. I was just wondering if it is a Banana strain trait or if I just got the pheno that likes growing up and never out. Thanks and have a great day.
FYI the picture is the A&B x TGC #8

20230824 101226
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Chemdog #4 x Okie Wedding Cake -

Tengu Seed Co., @Trustfall breeder

512 grams / 18.28 ounces single plant 4x4 hydro

I did not reach the genetic potential of this plant. New plant, new growth characteristics and I missed the final 2 weeks when this gal would have thrown on some serious weight. At 9 weeks when she started to bulk up she got top heavy and laid over. No questions asked, harvest asap.

A fella can look at this as a curse or an opportunity, I'm going with opportunity. Get some silica in those stems so they can hold the weight. I can easily see this girl dropping 24.

Smoke wise, she's a 22 - 23% flower if I had to venture a guess. She's got a nice kick to it but it doesn't knock you out. A very productive high which we are thankful for. There's a time and place for couch lock...

I like this plant enough pheno #2 goes into flower this weekend.

View attachment 2027721
View attachment 2027722
View attachment 2027723

jj
Sounds right on point buddy! One of my favorites for sure! It’s my mid afternoon smoke with coffee 👌🏻

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Hey my friend the Banana OG x Cinderella man 7 is that the Ban man 7 ? I have that from you and it is a single cola type plant. She does not branch at all or very little that and the apples and Bananas x TGC#8 both are 1 stem with almost zero growth on the sides. I was just wondering if it is a Banana strain trait or if I just got the pheno that likes growing up and never out. Thanks and have a great day.
FYI the picture is the A&B x TGC #8
Yes sir it is! She’s wonderful smelling. Cman crosses will branch out but only to where the side branches won’t need support. The Chemdog #4 okie above falling over you will never have that issue with a Cman cross except for the triangle kush x Cman. That’s the only one so far if seen long side branching. Also keep in mind I do not too my plants so I will have less side branches naturally.
The an and b x tgc I cannot comment on as I’ve never grown those out. Hope ya have a wonderful day!

H

hydrodreams

Frgegasdfgafdgsdf

Phenotype selected from 10 regular seeds of Oki x Madmartigan of tengueseeds. The selected phenotype is growing rather smallish, makes nice nugets that are very compact. Very frosty with a strong terp profile that involves sents of apple, pineapple, cherry and more....rather complex judging by my standards. Clones root really well and faster than all my other strains, except "triangle grape cake x sundae driver" which I also got from tengue and which I continue to cultivate as well for its outstanding properties (photo might follow soon as well).

Note: The nugget on the photo looks even more impressive just watching at it in reality. The photograph makes it look to dark. I didn't have time to dial in the white balance etc....

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
View attachment 2036050

Phenotype selected from 10 regular seeds of Oki x Madmartigan of tengueseeds. The selected phenotype is growing rather smallish, makes nice nugets that are very compact. Very frosty with a strong terp profile that involves sents of apple, pineapple, cherry and more....rather complex judging by my standards. Clones root really well and faster than all my other strains, except "triangle grape cake x sundae driver" which I also got from tengue and which I continue to cultivate as well for its outstanding properties (photo might follow soon as well).

Note: The nugget on the photo looks even more impressive just watching at it in reality. The photograph makes it look to dark. I didn't have time to dial in the white balance etc....
Splendid nug, you can always just toss the flash on in a bit lower light, it will bring out the traits in photo with not having to contrast. Nice work homie!

citrus7144

citrus7144

Supporter
Yes sir it is! She’s wonderful smelling. Cman crosses will branch out but only to where the side branches won’t need support. The Chemdog #4 okie above falling over you will never have that issue with a Cman cross except for the triangle kush x Cman. That’s the only one so far if seen long side branching. Also keep in mind I do not too my plants so I will have less side branches naturally.
The an and b x tgc I cannot comment on as I’ve never grown those out. Hope ya have a wonderful day!
Cool beans my friend and let me say the A+BxTGC is really nice and might be worth a look. Has an almost silver look and a wonderful fruity smell . The pictures don't do it justice I was able to get a clone from her about which I am psyched the next run I am going g to let her run in veg much longer to really get a good foundation. Have a great day man.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
View attachment 2036050

You were one of very few who got those, I pulled them after finding out how many good phenos I found in 15 seeds. I have 3/4 keeps still and I grew those a year ago. People who try one of my phenos all the sudden want to try the rest. Madmartigan adds so much flavor! Madmartigan = purple punch x (Indiana bubblegum xc99) so you will see all kinds of terps in the offspring.

citrus7144

citrus7144

Supporter
You were one of very few who got those, I pulled them after finding out how many good phenos I found in 15 seeds. I have 3/4 keeps still and I grew those a year ago. People who try one of my phenos all the sudden want to try the rest. Madmartigan adds so much flavor! Madmartigan = purple punch x (Indiana bubblegum xc99) so you will see all kinds of terps in the offspring.
The Sorcha is that the same as the above? I know madmartigan is in the mix but can't remember the rest and thought it might be okie. I would love those seeds as I am getting into hunting through for what I love most. Especially as I can't do any breeding with so little room. I have a Madmartigan now that smells so good everytime I am in the room I want to go take a look plus she is in with the Bananaman 7 and the A+BxTGC lots of flavor in there.!!Thanks have a great day

citrus7144

citrus7144

Supporter
White runtz x madmartigan!
Gonna have to try a reveg as I lost the back up 🫤 best smelling madmartigan cross to date. Even beating out the sacred princesses 🫨
Oh come on bro really it's like I just get myself settled down and decide on what I want to get from you and you always pull this shit. Oh hey guys new super awesome killer wonder weed. Then I have to go back and choose all over again. The Madmartigan crosses I have a weakness for as they smell and taste soooooooo goooooood!🤤 Ok though so you don't at this time have that available the madmartigan x white runtz? I just want to be sure before I figure out my order. So much love
Citrus7144

citrus7144

citrus7144

Supporter
This is my first time combining two of my cultivars! See how it goes 😎
Hey man do you have these the frosette x madmartigan? Seeds I mean for sale? I see you have a bag of them I was just not sure if they are available to general public. Let me know as I would for sure like to get some. Thanks I am trolling g through here looking for the list so sorry.

Latest posts

Top Bottom