For Sale Tenguseedco

• Thread starter Trustfall
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Still doing it the old fashioned way? Sorting seeds is a bitch 😆 I love me some lemons 🍋 what do you have that is straight up lemon tasting?
Whew 😅 I use this seed sorting box shit is amazing lol. Just did 39 strains in about 12-15 hours of work. Had to empty that box 4 times. You do lose some seed doing it this way and there’s techniques to reduce lose but I just saved probably 100 hours of work 😄
Some strains are a pain in the ass, and anything forum cookies or any strain that is super dense is a real pain to get broken down.
IMG 8514
IMG 8513

My Cinderella man puts out the super lemon, GoJo is my deepest lemon cross to date and is why I decided to reverse it.
IMG 8233
IMG 8232

Reversed this to
Sfv og
Project 4516
Red velvet
Motor breath 15
Death Star
Candy rain
And s1

E9noxis

E9noxis

Whew 😅 I use this seed sorting box shit is amazing lol. Just did 39 strains in about 12-15 hours of work. Had to empty that box 4 times. You do lose some seed doing it this way and there’s techniques to reduce lose but I just saved probably 100 hours of work 😄
Some strains are a pain in the ass, and anything forum cookies or any strain that is super dense is a real pain to get broken down.
View attachment 2020052View attachment 2020053
My Cinderella man puts out the super lemon, GoJo is my deepest lemon cross to date and is why I decided to reverse it.
View attachment 2020055View attachment 2020056
Reversed this to
Sfv og
Project 4516
Red velvet
Motor breath 15
Death Star
Candy rain
And s1
Explain this process

E9noxis

E9noxis

Here is a demonstration. Vacuum sucks the lighter material to the right. Seeds fall on the left. And there’s a vent on top so first run open vent the second run close it a bit; 3rd a bit more ect. Some material is faster then others some take 5-10 runs through the box.
Do you grind it in some way first to make a finer material? How do you not destroy the seeds in the buds?

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
View attachment 2020052View attachment 2020053
View attachment 2020055View attachment 2020056
Reversed this to
Sfv og
Project 4516
Red velvet
Motor breath 15
Death Star
Candy rain
And s1
Nice!! Link me to the one you got fam I would greatly appreciate it! Ya that sounds like a fun project you got lined up. 🙌

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
New additions coming up in the veg tent. Plus the Frostette clone are taking off In the flower tent! Can’t wait for another round of that Frostette pheno to finish out. One clone of her in the veg tent in case I decide on a 3rd run of her 😁🔥🔥🔥

IMG 7800
IMG 7801
IMG 7806
Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter
Here is a demonstration. Vacuum sucks the lighter material to the right. Seeds fall on the left. And there’s a vent on top so first run open vent the second run close it a bit; 3rd a bit more ect. Some material is faster then others some take 5-10 runs through the box.
Glad the bird approves too 👍
Do you feed them the duds? 🤔

citrus7144

citrus7144

Supporter
Wow someone knows how to build a better mousetrap for sure. I just used to used a record album and a pack of zigzags back in the day to remove seeds. Oh how technology makes our lives harder. 😆

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Wow someone knows how to build a better mousetrap for sure. I just used to used a record album and a pack of zigzags back in the day to remove seeds. Oh how technology makes our lives harder. 😆
😂

Top Bottom