For Sale Tenguseedco

• Thread starter Trustfall
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Best tips I can give you:

1. LOW AND SLOW. Don't go too hot or too high on pressure.
2. Fresher the better. The lower your RH on the bud, the less you will get back.
3. Save all your rosin 'pucks' for infusing butter/coconut oil. I would estimate that pressing flower, you are probably leaving AT LEAST 35% of the shit in there cause pressing flower is super wasteful. So save those pucks! Makes for a great base for any edibles!
1.very true
2.yep, big difference
3. probably closer to 50% remaining. save those pucks!
4. get a press with temp reading for both plates and a pressure guage. <---- adds to the costs but worth every penny

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
GET TO WORK PETER!
Spider man in the house!
Hey homie, wanted to take a second and wish you a merry Christmas for you and yours my friend. Also a stout thank you for what you are doing. You def do great by a lot of people here at the farm. I can speak for myself here, but you have stepped up our games with these amazing genetics. Hopefully 2024 will bless you 👊🏻🤡

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
GET TO WORK PETER!
Spider man in the house!
Hey homie, wanted to take a second and wish you a merry Christmas for you and yours my friend. Also a stout thank you for what you are doing. You def do great by a lot of people here at the farm. I can speak for myself here, but you have stepped up our games with these amazing genetics. Hopefully 2024 will bless you 👊🏻🤡
Merry Christmas to you and your family as well! I’ve had a misdiagnosed sinus infection all month then got hit with a nasty sickness on Tuesday which made my sinus infection explode 🤯. So been a bit out of it this week had to take three days off work felt like I was on my death bed. Slowly getting better now but still can’t hear out my right 👂 😅

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Merry Christmas to you and your family as well! I’ve had a misdiagnosed sinus infection all month then got hit with a nasty sickness on Tuesday which made my sinus infection explode 🤯. So been a bit out of it this week had to take three days off work felt like I was on my death bed. Slowly getting better now but still can’t hear out my right 👂 😅
“Your brain is just a jellyfish in the ocean of your head”

The string cheese incident 👊🏻😜

Get better soon. I hate sinus infections. Yeesh.

Top Bottom